No Virginia Fall HS Football

No Virginia Fall HS Football

• There's a proposal to play in the Spring or cancel altogether. Bummer for Henderson
  • Discussion
  • Look at the states where numbers have stayed down like NJ, they might play high school sports this fall. Youth football and baseball is going on here in NJ right now.

• Less mileage on Henderson's body...

• I’m sure Lakota West wouldn’t mind a blue chip RB for the year...

• TJMMBuckeyes said... (original post)Less mileage on Henderson's body...

Not sure if it would work numbers-wise but maybe he should just try to reclassify

• GoodLookONOO said... (original post)Not sure if it would work numbers-wise but maybe he should just try to reclassify

It's possible then that we don't play this year and he only has to stay for 2 seasons. Plus I believe we're at 86 scholarships now, without CJ Saunders
  • ii OHIOSTATE ii said... (original post) There's a proposal to play in the Spring or cancel altogether. Bummer for Henderson

Bummer for us. Last year was his first as a running back. He needs those reps.

• Henderson, IMG is on line 1 for you.

• andyj said... (original post)Henderson, IMG is on line 1 for you.

The way things are going in Florida that won’t help him.

Yea I’m not so sure about Florida.

• Buckeye Warrior said... (original post)This is all political. All Democrat Governors are going the way of closing. All GOP governors are going the way of opening or trying to reop...

^ +1. This says it all. They are hurting our youth with not allowing them in person schooling, athletics that they need for the social aspect let alone the scholarships that some will not get without sports. It's all political. I'm not saying it's not serious but it's not going away so we need to learn to live with it. They are hurting our youth and this country

Was thinking the same thing

• Cosprgsbuckeye said... (original post)^ +1. This says it all. They are hurting our youth with not allowing them in person schooling, athletics that they need for the social aspect ...

Think about how much is made about kids playing video games instead of being outside interacting with other kids. Now we are going to lock them in. SMH.

• I thought the post I made was benign? Not sure why it was deleted.

He will definitely find a national power to keep the engine warm..
  • Duane said... (original post)Think about how much is made about kids playing video games instead of being outside interacting with other kids. Now we are going to lock them in. SM...

Exactly. SRs who are trying to earn scholarships? I coach HS track and we had kids that lost their opportunity to earn scholarships last year when they canceled spring sports in Colorado. This isn't going away and we need to learn to live with it. This is all political and is hurting our youth and going to lose even more business then we have already if they start shutting down again. If there was a dim in office you wouldn't be seeing these massive shut downs. Kids need to go back and HS athletics need to be played
  • There are always 2 sides to every coin. Just gotta hope you win the toss. Either way, someone loses that toss as well.

Hard to predict who gets that first break and/or what sort of impact, if any, it may ultimately have on the game.

Go Bucks!

This post was edited by EBBY 4 months ago

• The odds of Ohio playing high school football is slim to none.