OT Ohio State Bobbleheads

OT Ohio State Bobbleheads

• Some of my friends are getting into buying Ohio State bobbleheads and have not been able to find complete sets of 2002, or 2014 on ebay. If you have any finished or unfinished sets that you are willing to sell, please PM me. Thanks

• Discussion
  • I have over 125 OSU bobbleheads , including a complete set of 2002 red AND white jerseys. Plus about 5 woodys and various other bobbleheads. Various brutus three of the 18" , hartsock , krenzel and woody. In my man cave - have 10 yr. old daughter , am turning into her play room. Sad day.

• Ask for Rick the owner. They are in Grove City

http://www.bucknutcollectibles.com/

• Thanks! I will contact him.

• knightneagle contact me - will sell bobbleheads .

• bukiis said... (original post)I have over 125 OSU bobbleheads , including a complete set of 2002 red AND white jerseys. Plus about 5 woodys and various other bobbleheads. Various ...

Two daughters here and lost my man cave to their play room as well. I feel the pain.

• pwg220533 said... (original post)Two daughters here and lost my man cave to their play room as well. I feel the pain.

Yeah but they’re worth it.

• Bukiis. I sent you a PM with my contact information.

• Mongo34 is back said... (original post)Yeah but they’re worth it.

100%

• knightneagle , sorry . did not get it . I don't know if they will let me but email me at plight45@aol.com .

• bukiis said... (original post)I have over 125 OSU bobbleheads , including a complete set of 2002 red AND white jerseys. Plus about 5 woodys and various other bobbleheads. Various ...

Holy cow man, that's an awesome collection. I have an 11 and 9 year old....lost my man cave a few years ago...sold my pool table...very sad. I mean, I love my kids, so I was happy to do it, but just not what I was expecting before I got married.

• To those losing your man cave, "you need a bigger house" . Haha

This post was edited by 32BukI4ever 4 months ago

• Got a few leads on some 2002 bobbleheads. Need a few from the 14 set as well. Thanks for all the replies!

• Why don’t the women ever give anything up

• I got a couple I’ll look and see who they are

• When i go through our things I'll PM you. We will be downsizngour home and the man cave will be in totes. Ill reach out to you when I get to that point.

• Thanks guys!

• speaking of bobbleheads is there a Ryan Day bobblehead available yet?

• I have never seen one. Wish they would make one to put with woody, tress, and urban.

• Just got the 2002 complete sets from Bukiis. They look sweet in the Man Cave. Appreciate having such great people here on Bucknuts. Bukiis is a Huge Buckeye Fan and I know it was hard for him to part with these, but these bobbleheads will be well taken care of. Any leads on leads on the 2014 complete set or pieces let me know.
    Thanks!

• Bump

• I'm looking for bobbleheads of Warren, Smith and Johnson with there heads up there XXX.