OT: There's about to be a H-bomb story dropped on the Redskins

OT: There's about to be a H-bomb story dropped on the Redskins

• Or whatever their new name is.

There's about to be a bombshell of a story that is going to make the name change news look like nothing. We're talking SERIOUS *****. Rumors that the highest level of the organization was prostituting cheerleaders for sex parties, covered up sexual assault, big time drug culture. And this is apparently not involving any players, just ownership/front office/coaches. Apparently Jay Gruden is going to be implicated in a big way.

I guess semi-relevant given their franchise offensive and defensive players came from here.

https://twitter.com/ABC7John/status/1283560458499350534

• Discussion
  • dneus said... (original post)Or whatever their new name is.There's about to be a bombshell of a story that is going to make the name change news look like nothing. We're talking S...

I can believe this. Snyder has always run that team like a collection of baseball cards. Also, I believe Gruden had issues like that in Cincy as well. Mike Brown loved his head cases.
  • So the cheerleaders were Hookers

• O...M...G!

People having sex? No way!

• Euclidbuck004 said... (original post)O...M...G!People having sex? No way!

blah blah blah lol
  • ghBuck23 said... (original post)So the cheerleaders were Hookers

Maybe he found his cheerleaders in an unsavory spot. Think Washington Sentinels in The Replacements.

user generated

• ghBuck23 said... (original post)So the cheerleaders were Hookers

Most pro team cheerleaders are trying to make it in the entertainment industry. That there are some that take that path is no real surprise.

• Duane said... (original post)Most pro team cheerleaders are trying to make it in the entertainment industry. That there are some that take that path is no real surprise.

I teach with 2 former Texans cheerleaders. It was just a fun job for them.

• Duane said... (original post)Most pro team cheerleaders are trying to make it in the entertainment industry. That there are some that take that path is no real surprise.

Prostitution is a predatory industry. Don't frame this as "they took that route."

• I have season tickets for the Cowboys and most of their cheerleaders go into the sales or marketing department when they’re done.

• Let’s make sure to keep this thing clean. Has serious lock potential let’s be honest.

I used to work in a gym where the Bengal cheerleaders would do their routine/workouts.. been around a few of those teams and got to know most of them,
    even dated a couple.. most of them are very educated and ambitious.. that being said there were always a small contingent of those girls who I thought if given the money?..

This post was edited by Buckaholic 20 days ago

• Dan Rubin said... (original post)Let’s make sure to keep this thing clean. Has serious lock potential let’s be honest.

*hit got real once Cowboys were mentioned, lol

• Dan you're a Cowboys fan. I'd think that this thread would make your day!

• WoodyHayesFalconPunch said... (original post)Prostitution is a predatory industry. Don't frame this as "they took that route."

Was any of it illegal in Washington?

BTW, what is the new nickname?

This post was edited by McCague 20 days ago

• Timber said... (original post)*hit got real once Cowboys were mentioned, lol

Ha. I actually covered Redskins a bit back in day and Snyder fired incumbent cheerleader boss upon arrival I think.

• Kingnut said... (original post)Dan you're a Cowboys fan. I'd think that this thread would make your day!

Nah, this stuff is garbage. Also don’t need any help beating Redskins. They already do a fine job of that on their own.

• McCague said... (original post)Was any of it illegal in Washington?BTW, what is the new nickname?

I have no idea what point you're trying to make here.

• Rumors now that these parties may be connected to the Jeffrey Epstein mess. If so Snyder is done. Well he may be done anyway

• Dan Rubin said... (original post)Nah, this stuff is garbage. Also don’t need any help beating Redskins. They already do a fine job of that on their own.

An Eagles fan approves this message..
  • WoodyHayesFalconPunch said... (original post)Prostitution is a predatory industry. Don't frame this as "they took that route."

Do you know any? Where I grew up I have known some. Human trafficking is a disgusting thing. Don’t fool yourself into thinking some don’t choose it. That is especially true with the high end ones who can bring in big money while only having to work for very few very rich men.

• Buckaholic said... (original post)I used to work in a gym where the Bengal cheerleaders would do their routine/workouts.. been around a few of those teams and got to know most of ...

Good friend of OSU Daughter graduated from OSU with a BS in Finance, got her Series 66 and CFP, became a Bengals cheerleader for a few years-very ambitious, smart young woman.

Always somebody else's fault. fingergun
  • Duane said... (original post)Do you know any? Where I grew up I have known some. Human trafficking is a disgusting thing. Don’t fool yourself into thinking some don’t choose it. T...

Applying your own logic, let me know how many of the Washington Redskins cheerleaders you know personally.

• WoodyHayesFalconPunch said... (original post)Applying your own logic, let me know how many of the Washington Redskins cheerleaders you know personally.

Some Women gonna take money for sex. Always have always will.

Don’t twist ***** up.