Poll: Pick one new captain for Ohio State

Poll: Pick one new captain for Ohio State

• Discussion
  • Replace Tuf with Werner and lots of happy people...

• Tuff Borland gets my vote ..Tuff Borland will likely play his senior season as a three-time captain for the Buckeyes .. Perhaps the least respected Buckeye (by fans) in recent memory..

• Paytes38 said... (original post)Replace Tuf with Werner and lots of happy people...

Ha, I'm not sure they're replacing Tuf with anyone. They love his leadership qualities.

• I could go with any of Fields, Olave, Myers, or Davis on Offense & D Wade or Werner would be cool.

• Shaun Wade, Olave and Davis all deserve it.

• Patrick Murphy said... (original post)Ha, I'm not sure they're replacing Tuf with anyone. They love his leadership qualities.

Wishful thinking I know.
  • gurndogg said... (original post)I could go with any of Fields, Olave, Myers, or Davis on Offense & D Wade or Werner would be cool.

Seems the Ohio State coaching staff always has large collection of captains every year..

• I cant read and submitted Fields, but I will go with Olave

• gessig said... (original post)Tuff Borland gets my vote ..Tuff Borland will likely play his senior season as a three-time captain for the Buckeyes .. Perhaps the least respected B...

JT says "Hey"
  • gessig said... (original post)Tuff Borland gets my vote ..Tuff Borland will likely play his senior season as a three-time captain for the Buckeyes .. Perhaps the least respected B...

This poll is about new captains. Yes, Tuf will be captain again.

• gessig said... (original post)Seems the Ohio State coaching staff always has large collection of captains every year..

Since Urban, for sure.

• My choices would be FIELDS, WADE, DAVIS. All of them will be ALL AMERICANS this fall!

• The center is the key to the OL, so I voted for Myers.

• I went wyhatt Davis. Seems to be the oline leader but I think olave and Myers will also be captains

• Orlando Pace is always my go to response.

• Shaun Wade, Wyatt Davis, Justin Fields, Pete Werner & Drue Chrisman

• dumbname said... (original post)Orlando Pace is always my go to response.

I think they would take him on any Ohio State team.

• Patrick Murphy said... (original post)This poll is about new captains. Yes, Tuf will be captain again.

New captains?..Misunderstood

• Man, can I have a 5-way tie between Wade, Werner, Olave, Myers and Davis? No? Lol.

• Myers would be my hands down Captain!., this guy has a lot of responsibilities lining up the offense, disguising the defense for protection formations!. Yes tuff also has responsibilities on the defense side of the ball, just about the same responsibilities!. But I'll go with Myers, that job has to be extremely hard to be on point on every down IMO!!!. There's a lot of other players that nobody can go wrong with. Yes Orlando pace was my all time favorite slob!!!. He wrecked a lot of dreams out on the field for sure!. Go Bucks

• Should be a plethora of leadership for this team. My choices in order
    Fields
    Wade
    Werner
    Davis
    Myers
    Olave
    Farrell

This post was edited by 32BukI4ever 20 days ago

• Justin Hilliard and John Cooper.

• Duane said... (original post)Justin Hilliard and John Cooper.

Coop a returning captain
  • Duane said... (original post)Justin Hilliard and John Cooper.

This ^^^^^ Hilliard has been a staple of great character and perseverance.