Quinn Ewers is the best junior QB prospect since Trevor Lawrence

Quinn Ewers is the best junior QB prospect since Trevor Lawrence

Arrow15
  • Discussion
  • Boomer

• I can see him having a rating of at least a .9995+ by the time he’s done with high school.

• Hook'Em

• Not happening.

This kid was raised as a Texan should be.

Though I can’t say I’d blame him if he did end up there, I just don’t see it happening for several reasons. Riley is a strong reason to come, but Texas brewing something hot down here. Now if we can only get it on the field we could show the proof of that life

• Its going to be tough to land this kid for sure. Huge win if we do, huge win if we don't. But, if we miss atleast Texas has a logjam of young QBs

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 75% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • YoungHookEm said... (original post)Its going to be tough to land this kid for sure. Huge win if we do, huge win if we don't. But, if we miss atleast Texas has a logjam of you...

Milroe and JQJ are projects. Thompson and card are nice but they aren’t ewers. Texas can’t miss on him. He’s better than all four of them and it’s not close

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 75% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Bama lock

• He’s certainly the best sophomore QB that I’ve ever seen. If he keeps developing, there’s no limit with this kid.

• I’m not saying he won’t, but why play for Herman and basically be a second running back on the field when he can play for Day or Riley and actually get developed?

This post was edited by andyj 4 months ago

• He's a beast!

I keep hoping to open one of these articles to see that UF is on the list to land a kid like this.

• Looks like a future 4th String Buckeye...

• Yeah well let's see how good he does in his senior year he's no better than Bryce Young.

• You've got to love recruiting trash talk. Idiot yelling at other idiot.
    None of you know where's going to go or where he even should go. He'll go to the school he likes the best in the end and all the recruiting geek trash talk makes no difference so just shut the hell up.

• andyj said... (original post) I’m not saying he won’t, but why play for Herman and basically be a second running back on the field when he can play for Day or Riley and actually g...

Herman has Helped Sams game so much since HS he used to be a Rb at Qb now he is a RB that can hit all the NFL throws once he gets settled in now dont get me wrong there are better arms out there but sam makes good decisions and has a strong arm

• TexasAaron33 said... (original post)Herman has Helped Sams game so much since HS he used to be a Rb at Qb now he is a RB that can hit all the NFL throws once he gets settled in no...

It's not just about development, Herman's offense is designed around QB run. It's the reason he annoyed so many Ohio State fans. Watching Texas under him is just like watching Ohio State before we got Ryan Day.

• BacardiBuckeye said... (original post)It's not just about development, Herman's offense is designed around QB run. It's the reason he annoyed so many Ohio State fan...

Thats why he brought in a guy like MIke Yurcich to help progress the passing game

• YoungHookEm said... (original post)Its going to be tough to land this kid for sure. Huge win if we do, huge win if we don't. But, if we miss atleast Texas has a logjam of young QB...

That is true. However, I ain't even gonna lie I'm gonna be part of the melt down if we don't. This kid is what Tommy and James are this year. They should not be anywhere but Texas period. If we lose out on Tommy, James, and Quinn????? Nope, jmo but I'd wanna knock some heads. Herman specifically. Maybe that's me still being a young 28, or just my plain ignorance as a Texas fan. (Probably the 2nd) I don't hold it against those kids for wanting to have the best shot at the NFL. That's all on Herman and co.
  • BacardiBuckeye said... (original post)It's not just about development, Herman's offense is designed around QB run. It's the reason he annoyed so many Ohio State fan...

All Herman did was copy Urban’s offense and take with him to Houston and Texas. Not saying Herman wasn’t a good OV or qb coach but give me Day and Riley over him all day.

• andyj said... (original post)All Herman did was copy Urban’s offense and take with him to Houston and Texas. Not saying Herman wasn’t a good OV or qb coach but give me Day and Ril...

I'd gladly take either over Herman as well. Either one would kill it at Texas with the talent they get at Texas, obviously cause they're already doing it at OSU and Oklahoma. The only difference between the three coaches is Herman inherited a losing team while the other two didn't. I do however think Herman is the kind of coach that trys to "fit a square block in a round hole" (his own words) but then you look at Riley and Day and many other coaches who actually adapt to they're talent. Give me someone other than Herman
  • DetroitHorn92 said... (original post)I'd gladly take either over Herman as well. Either one would kill it at Texas with the talent they get at Texas, obviously cause they...

I think it's just about him being stubborn, trying to prove he can win his way. Urban was the same way kind of. Reason I love coaches like Day, Riley, Dabo and Saban for example. They aren't afraid to change things up when they notice something isn't working, Urban refused to evolve his offense.

• BuzzLOL said... (original post)Looks like a future 4th String Buckeye...

He's not going after McCord. 5*s usually don't follow 5* at QB.
  • As a bald man, this kid has great lettuce

• CollegeFBCrazy said... (original post)You've got to love recruiting trash talk. Idiot yelling at other idiot. None of you know where's going to go or where he even shoul...

So why exactly are you subscribed to a college football recruiting site