Saw This on Clemson Board

Saw This on Clemson Board

Arrow12
  • Negative recruiting get over it. I’m pretty sure Dabo negative recruited against Urban.

• Elks70 said... (original post)Our favorite EX mod is talking about us again lol

If that is true, that's pretty slimy of Ohio State. I really hope that's not true.

• RustyBuck said... (original post)If that is true, that's pretty slimy of Ohio State. I really hope that's not true.

One of their fans put it perfectly, our staff doesn't have to negative recruit, their staff does it to themselves. Dabo with the, "football matters" shirt, not speaking out during the protests, his comments resurfacing about if you don't like the country leave and the assistant coach using the N word not being fired or addressed publicly with the entire team. He's shady and it's starting to catch up to him.

Whether you agree with what's going on socially in the country or not, if you're making millions off of the hard work of young black men, at least try not to be tone deaf about social issues that they find important.
  • BacardiBuckeye said... (original post)Whether you agree with what's going on socially in the country or not, if you're making millions off of the hard work of young blac...

So true. I mean coaches try to relate through hobbies, troubled pasts, etc. Add this to the list.

My understanding of the N-word conversation was a coach being mad about the use of it in every day practice and used the word saying he was sick of it. I know the initial report was not that, but I thought the player reportedly called it came out and said that already. I could be wrong as I don't follow much about Clemson that isn't TRULY football.

• syphonox1 said... (original post)Correction...It's sleazy to comment on these kids pages once they become recruits. Not sleazy to simply follow and try to stay updated on pos...

I can see your point, to a point.

I just find it very odd following an underage person on social media.

• reservemickey said... (original post)So true. I mean coaches try to relate through hobbies, troubled pasts, etc. Add this to the list.My understanding of the N-word conversation w...

Yeah that's what it was but a couple former players took offense to him even saying it and also with it not being addressed to the entire team seeing as he said it in front of multiple players. I'm willing to bet they weren't the only two who took offense to that either.

• Elks70 said... (original post)Our favorite EX mod is talking about us again lol

Sounds like someone caught a case of hurt feelings.

• andyj said... (original post)Sounds like someone caught a case of hurt feelings.

Wasn’t Hancock the kid who led CU_Speed to start the “Clemson is the Boogeyman” thread over there? Ironic if so

• eatonbux said... (original post)Wasn’t Hancock the kid who led CU_Speed to start the “Clemson is the Boogeyman” thread over there? Ironic if so

I honestly don’t recall his name. Clemson is the rich spoiled kid of college football. Got mommy and daddy money have some success and think their king. They get hit in the mouth and pout like a baby.

• gessig said... (original post)All I know .. Clemson has been Ohio State's kryptonite for over 40 years..

Why are you here?

• gessig said... (original post)All I know .. Clemson has been Ohio State's kryptonite for over 40 years..

Agreed. They have a horseshoe up their asses when playing us.

How is it possible for one mans bitterness to taste oh so sweet to me?? I actually respect Dabo as a coach a lot as well as the Clemson program but I'd love to see the whole thing burn just so CUSpeed cries himself to sleep every night. Guy is a complete clown.