Shaun wade Dad

Shaun wade Dad

Arrow53
  • If your on Twitter you’ll need to follow Shaun Wades Dad and pod cast dude is straight up honest!!! user generated

• Discussion
  • triniman22 said... (original post)If your on Twitter you’ll need to follow Shaun Wades Dad and pod cast dude is straight up honest!!!

100% agree

• Love reading that.

• Can't get to the CHIP without Da Ring first.

• triniman22 said... (original post)If your on Twitter you’ll need to follow Shaun Wades Dad and pod cast dude is straight up honest!!!

Gets me pumped, but dang, I'll just be happy if we have a season.

• Love it!!!! I have never in my 45 years blamed refs or a booth for a loss. That changed last January. I still partly wonder if the fix was not in. Hard to argue when majority saw it and agrees. That’s non Buckeye fans I’m talking about. This year I feel our team is pissed off like never before and a reckoning is coming. Now don’t let the bs flu ruin it. They are lying to you. Just like those in that booth!!

• Echoes my own sentiments when people say the goal is B1G champ and beat Michigan. Yeah it's a rivalry, and the conference ship is good, but most out of state recruits want a natty. That's just the appeal of a real competitor, be the best in the nation!

• Love the scarlet ‘X’ in place of the M in Family. Mr. Wade is a true Buckeye.

• Love this.

• That whats it all about love it , tell his son to keep his head up he’ll get a ring

• I'm 100% with Randy Wade on this!

• osurocker84 said... (original post)Can't get to the CHIP without Da Ring first.

It's on the map on the way to the final destination.
  • I freaking love Randy Wade!!!!

• Thrilled how locked in he is about college football with Shaun having 1 foot in the door of the first round right now..

• I think we are with him on this!

• Agree with what he’s saying but not a fan of him.

• I think that's the sentiment of the majority of Buckeye fans at least most of the last 20 years. Although felt that way during the Cooper years as well even with knowing ahead of time we struggled a little the last 2 games that decade . What a time to be a Buckeye fan!! We are spoiled!!! I'll continue to enjoy it as long as it lasts blank panic

This post was edited by dhone15 4 months ago

• Don't care about the ring as I'm not a bling person, but seeing those 4 gold pants brings a smile to my face!

• osurocker84 said... (original post) Can't get to the CHIP without Da Ring first.

Respectfully, that is not technically correct. Alabama not only did not win the SEC they didn't even win their division and still made the 2017-2018 CFB Playoffs. In 2016 Penn State won the B1G and tOSU was in the 2016-2017 CFB Playoffs. That being said I want tOSU to win every game and every ring/trophy on the way.

• name of his podcast? Link?

• osurocker84 said... (original post)Can't get to the CHIP without Da Ring first.

Unless your in the sec

• OSUfan19 said... (original post)name of his podcast? Link?

user generated