Twitter reacts: Hancock decommits and Ohio State CB’s coming in

Twitter reacts: Hancock decommits and Ohio State CB’s coming in

Arrow9
  • Discussion
  • Yesssss!!!

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 75% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - 75% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Bill, Do you think Barrett Carter would start looking around, possibly at us, now that we have a good chance of getting Hancock?

• Eat it Clemson!user generated

Join
  • Any kind of a time frame Bill for when Hancock might commit again?

• Wizzle said... (original post)Any kind of a time frame Bill for when Hancock might commit again?

I am obviously not Bill but my guess would be that he will want to save face and not commit too soon. Hope I am wrong there though, other schools will be like a pack of wild dogs on him this week and in the future.

• LoudBuckeye65 said... (original post)Bill, Do you think Barrett Carter would start looking around, possibly at us, now that we have a good chance of getting Hancock?

Peep the Clemson boards. Barret and treveyon Henderson are talking on twitter abt something

Join

Join
  • user generated

Join
  • Best one yet big daddy!

• My all time favorite GIF.

• Finally some good news!!

• Steak as in the victory meals!!! Steak ysll lots of steak!!

Join

Join
  • Steak as in big dog gotta eat.

Join
  • All I know is it would be great to finally drop one one Clemson

• Please explain the steak reference.

• What did clemson do to get all of these kids to commit after that visit in the first place? His commitment to them never made sense, since at the time it wasn’t positive everything would be delayed this long.

Join