Updated Top247 for 2022 features new No. 1

Updated Top247 for 2022 features new No. 1

Arrow7
  • Been slow, can we get a Zach Evans transfer thread with all the boards ?

• mac 13 said... (original post)Yet we’re somehow in better shape as a program than you are lmaooo

Isn’t it fun playing with little brother. Lol

• gutz16 said... (original post)Isn’t it fun playing with little brother. Lol

I feel bad for them. I couldn’t imagine living life with an IQ as low as them

• mac 13 said... (original post)I feel bad for them. I couldn’t imagine living life with an IQ as low as them

Only one of us has:

0 ACC Championships

0 NY6 game wins in 20 years

1 10 win season in 20 years

1 Bowl win in 10 years

0 playoff appearances

0 football stadiums owned

1 booster scandal responsible for our only championship in the last 30 years

1 loss to FIU

0 relevant players currently in the NFL

5-10 vs Florida State University in their last 15 games

• gutz16 said... (original post)Isn’t it fun playing with little brother. Lol

Arguing with people like you also known as Miami fans always calls for the Mark Twain quote.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

You can have your national titles, even though you got caught cheating for one of them and you have 184 more games played than FSU. user generated

• noles2019 said... (original post)Arguing with people like you also known as Miami fans always calls for the Mark Twain quote.“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to ...

Wait, you’re still going? Lol yeah im not reading your book report. Go to sleep. Lol

• gutz16 said... (original post)Wait, you’re still going? Lol yeah im not reading your book report. Go to sleep. Lol

Nice try, too bad you don't have a real response because you know you're wrong. I'll chalk this one up as a W, have a great night!! :)

• noles2019 said... (original post)Nice try, too bad you don't have a real response because you know you're wrong. I'll chalk this one up as a W, have a great night!! ...

Still? Lol

• user generated

• noles2019 said... (original post)Arguing with people like you also known as Miami fans always calls for the Mark Twain quote.“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to ...

I’m an SMU fan so I know I have no room to talk, but I think Miami’s high, 80s, early 2000s, is the best of any college program. FSU has much more sustained success as is expected with Miami’s sanctions. Neither one has had recent success but I’m interested to see how norvell does. Rhett lashee wasn’t a terrible hire for Miami. As for cheating if you’re not cheating you’re not trying and no one did it better than SMUs Sherwood Blount. College ball is better when FSU and Miami are relevant

• Anon5304233 said... (original post)I’m an SMU fan so I know I have no room to talk, but I think Miami’s high, 80s, early 2000s, is the best of any college program. FSU has much mo...

There is cheating and then there is doing what Miami did with Shapiro. FSU 100% cheated with Jimbo, but that cheating is what every top program does now. Also, Miami's sanctions have little to do with not having sustained success lol. Miami plays one of the easiest schedules year after year and they still don't win. They always have the best-recruiting ranking team in their division and they never win it. FSU is the only team on their schedule that has the same level of talent as them, whereas FSU plays at least three teams like that every year, Miami, UF, and Clemson. FSU usually plays a tough OOC slate every year in addition to UF, such as Oklahoma, Alabama, Ole Miss, Ok St, Notre Dame. LSU, UGA, Notre Dame, and Alabama coming up as well.

I don't see Miami scheduling home and homes with LSU, UGA, and Alabama. They are fine playing trash

This post was edited by noles2019 4 months ago

• noles2019 said... (original post)There is cheating and then there is doing what Miami did with Shapiro. FSU 100% cheated with Jimbo, but that cheating is what every top program do...

Sassy High School GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
  • noles2019 said... (original post)There is cheating and then there is doing what Miami did with Shapiro. FSU 100% cheated with Jimbo, but that cheating is what every top program do...

Boohoo, did he hurt your feelings. Dude move on already. U talk more about Canes than u do the Moles. Almost forgot congrats on having the 1st qb in NFL history to win Defenisve player of the year lol

Truth is at the height of each program no one woukd pick the Moles over Canes.

• gutz16 said... (original post)Boohoo, did he hurt your feelings. Dude move on already. U talk more about Canes than u do the Moles. Almost forgot congrats on having the 1st qb in ...

This is funny considering there are a number of canr fans who constantly talk about FSU. Same with UF fans.

Welcome to a rivalry
  • FSUgoNoles24 said... (original post)This is funny considering there are a number of canr fans who constantly talk about FSU. Same with UF fans. Welcome to a rivalry

I don’t. I coud care less for FSU or UF. I only respond when they come knocking at our door. Like for example fsu and uf most posters love to come to our board and spew garbage. But your boards are closed. Smdh

This post was edited by gutz16 4 months ago

You forgot 30 for 30s.

FSU 0, Miami 2

• gutz16 said... (original post)Boohoo, did he hurt your feelings. Dude move on already. U talk more about Canes than u do the Moles. Almost forgot congrats on having the 1st qb in ...

Lol you don’t get to change the criteria to fit your crap narrative. You know you’re wrong and it’s hilarious watching you respond with one liners that don’t make any sense.

• gutz16 said... (original post)I don’t. I coud care less for FSU or UF. I only respond when they come knocking at our door. Like for example fsu and uf posters love to come to our ...

Cool that you don't but I doubt you day the same to your fellow cane fans. You butthurt over fans coming to a message board and talking trash. Man you got some soft skin. And now crying because a board is closed? Wow, that's weak
  • noles2019 said... (original post)Lol you don’t get to change the criteria to fit your crap narrative. You know you’re wrong and it’s hilarious watching you respond with one liners ...

So easy to get u going sunshine. Ok, been fun. Ttyl

• FSUgoNoles24 said... (original post)Cool that you don't but I doubt you day the same to your fellow cane fans. You butthurt over fans coming to a message board and talking tr...

Not crying when it’s a fact. Closed boards. Lol I’d respect you all more if you could take it as much as you love to talk. But it’s cool. Have a blessed day.

• gutz16 said... (original post)Not crying when it’s a fact. Closed boards. Lol I’d respect you all more if you could take it as much as you love to talk. But it’s cool. Have a bles...

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek
  • gutz16 said... (original post)Not crying when it’s a fact. Closed boards. Lol I’d respect you all more if you could take it as much as you love to talk. But it’s cool. Have a bles...

How can you possibly say someone can't take trash talk when after every single football point I have made on this thread you have responded with nothing of substance. Let's compile your responses:

Isn’t it fun playing with little brother. Lol

Wait, you’re still going? Lol yeah im not reading your book report. Go to sleep. Lol

Still? Lol

Boohoo, did he hurt your feelings. Dude move on already. U talk more about Canes than u do the Moles. Almost forgot congrats on having the 1st qb in NFL history to win Defenisve player of the year lol

Truth is at the height of each program no one woukd pick the Moles over Canes.

So easy to get u going sunshine. Ok, been fun. Ttyl

Your boards are closed too, stop making stuff up. Show me your open boards, I would LOVE to see some open Miami boards to trash talk!!!

This post was edited by noles2019 4 months ago

• Stop linking us to these posts lol