247Sports Media Days: Big Ten preseason poll

247Sports Media Days: Big Ten preseason poll

Arrow9
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • LionbackerU said... (original post)dude talked ***** ALL offseason.. trust me, PSU fans are well aware we blow.. relax.

Good win today. Perhaps something to build on.

Join

Join

Join
  • Buckeye Warrior said... (original post)Michigan fans brought it onto themselves. They attacked and trash talked everyone. Look through this thread as proof. Now they want to cry w...

Humility and Michigan will never happen. Ever. They'll be back to talking crazy stuff come the off season, its their only time to shine. The reason they stop talking come Fall is because that is when reality hits them in the mouth. Tough to talk smack with their teeth kicked in, or when they're choking on their tongue.

• HiFiver25 said... (original post)Good win today. Perhaps something to build on.

Thanks.. unfortunately the Qb situation is very bleak going forward IMO. Going to have to try and hit a Homerun in the transfer portal this offseason.

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • It's now confirmed. Michigan, it's fans, it's team and it's coaches are a bunch of pu$$ies. Herbstreit was right. He shouldn't have apologized.

• Big1Little13 said... (original post)It's now confirmed. Michigan, it's fans, it's team and it's coaches are a bunch of pu$$ies. Herbstreit was right. He should...

Hey, they qualified for a Big Ten Championship Game back in 2018, cut them some slack!

user generated

• Jeff RMSU1 said... (original post)Hey, they qualified for a Big Ten Championship Game back in 2018, cut them some slack!

This is the most embarrassing trophy in the history of trophies. And like I said, they're all pu$$ies. The coaches, the players, the administration. They knew what was coming and they chickened out. They should be ashamed.

This post was edited by Big1Little13 1 month ago

• Jeff RMSU1 said... (original post)Hey, they qualified for a Big Ten Championship Game back in 2018, cut them some slack!

No, no they didn't.

• Big1Little13 said... (original post)It's now confirmed. Michigan, it's fans, it's team and it's coaches are a bunch of pu$$ies. Herbstreit was right. He should...

Just ask the Michigan cheerleaders

user generated

Join
  • Michigan ducked Ohio State. Plain and simple. Your team sucks and your coaches suck. Your players quit on your Messiah. Most of your fans are relieved this game is cancelled.

This post was edited by Buckeye Warrior 1 month ago

• Buckeye Warrior said... (original post)Don't forget Gannicus and all the other trash talkers too.

user generated

• Oh no.... the Hawkeyes are coming

user generated

• rfrdks said... (original post)Oh no.... the Hawkeyes are coming

Great GIF.

I'm not saying Iowa is elite.. We're just a bunch of pricks.

Is that how teams like Michigan/PSU/OSU seem us? spoilers?.. cuz im good with that.

This is an absolute embarrassment. It shows how far they have fallen.

• aedge2711 said... (original post)Great GIF.I'm not saying Iowa is elite.. We're just a bunch of pricks. Is that how teams like Michigan/PSU/OSU seem us? spoilers?.. cuz ...

I can only speak for myself, but I have great respect for all Big 10. Thank God my mind is still pretty sharp, as I do remember not long ago I cried in my soup into my sleep for a beating taken, I do love watching the wave to the kids though, now a Top 5 tradition in CFB. Watched play only 1.75 of games this year, but you are jelling.

• He's being sarcastic based on that 2018 trophy.