Your favorite TTUN Game of the past 20 years?

Your favorite TTUN Game of the past 20 years?

• dkeener67 said... (original post)I hated that game. It was our chance for payback meaning knocking them out of the NC picture like they had done multiple times to us including 96. ...

Didn't Jackson throw stupid interception right to Woodson in the end zone ( idon't think Woodson even moved) & sometime Woodson also returned a punt.. pure misery.....It was agony!

• He did return a punt for TD

• sugarcrystal said... (original post)We know "The Game" won't take place for another two weeks but since either last Saturday or most especially this final Saturday in November is ...

Whatever year it was when we were down by 3with 5 minutes to go in annhorebor and drive 83 yards with Santoni Holmes making some clutch catches he almost broke one down the sideline ,but we milked clock down to 35 seconds when Wellls ran it in with the oline making a huge hole hemxould have walked it in,Osu trailed while game almost ,was a great game and clutch drive by the bucks trying too see what year it was...
  • 2005. It was Pittman, not Wells.

That sack by Tamba Hali where Troy lands on his head in HV somehow blocks out most other memories of 2005. It was a somewhat disappointing year after a great start.

The clobbering of ND at the bowl was nice.

This post was edited by HiFiver25 3 months ago

• Jaymar1 said... (original post)Whatever year it was when we were down by 3with 5 minutes to go in annhorebor and drive 83 yards with Santoni Holmes making some clutch catches he a...

2005 was another great win. Also one of my favs.

https://youtu.be/OmuhLKz8Tag

• Stratbuck said... (original post)2005 was another great win. Also one of my favs.https://youtu.be/OmuhLKz8Tag

Other than the 2014 team, the 2005 was far and away my favorite. I love watching the young teams grow over the course of the year and become dominant. That team was extremely talented, and the season was one of the most fun. The Texas game, while painful, was one of the greatest games I've seen. And we had them down, too. There was a moment in the fourth quarter where Bobby Carpenter took Young to the ground, and he hesitated for a minute before he got up. He wasn't hurt, he was spent. I thought for sure we had them then, but I'll be darned if he didn't beat us on that last drive with his arm. Had the 2004/2005 two game suspension for Troy not happened, I think we win an NC that year, even with Bobby going down on the first play in The Game. Stellar, stellar defense.

• "But the Boren over Gardiner was in 2012 during the second half where the Buckeye defense shut down the TTUN offense."

Thanks for the correction. I've been a fan since 1972, so I tend to get a few memories wrong. I stand corrected (while in the Zach Boren pose). :-)

• Stratbuck said... (original post)2005 was another great win. Also one of my favs.https://youtu.be/OmuhLKz8Tag

That catch by Gonzo is probably one of my favorite memories. Smith, Miller, and Fields, sure knew/know how to duck rushers - Smith never had a chance vs Florida's DEs.

• Buckeyenutjob said... (original post)That catch by Gonzo is probably one of my favorite memories. Smith, Miller, and Fields, sure knew/know how to duck rushers - Smith never had a ...

Troy Smith made that play with that step forward fake. Reminds me of a similar play near the goal line by Braxton vs PSU.

And what was up with that 15 yard flag vs Holmes for diving into the Endzone? Bogus.

• dkeener67 said... (original post)Reminds me of a similar play near the goal line by Braxton vs PSU.

That was in 2012. Braxton fakes a handover to Carlos Hyde who gets pummeled almost immediately and Braxton jukes PSU defenders THREE times to get past the goal line.

• 2015: Bucks coming off a loss to MSU, Hairball in his first year was going to turn the rivalry around......And Ohio State blows them out in Ann Arbor

Ty One of the best Osu scUM games ever imo,at the ********** as well made it sweeter...OH!!!!!
  • HiFiver25 said... (original post)2005. It was Pittman, not Wells.That sack by Tamba Hali where Troy lands on his head in HV somehow blocks out most other memories of 2005. It was ...

Ty yea was watching with about 15 people we were hoping for not a field goal attempt lol when pittman scored my whole basement got a beer bath along with 20 other people jumping up.amd down and high fiving and hugging lmao
  • PDHeaton said... (original post)Other than the 2014 team, the 2005 was far and away my favorite. I love watching the young teams grow over the course of the year and become domina...

Yea that Texas game hurt ,but Hamby doesn't drop that td in endzone Bucks win that game and a NC
  • PDHeaton said... (original post)Other than the 2014 team, the 2005 was far and away my favorite. I love watching the young teams grow over the course of the year and become domina...

I agree about 2005. The suspension of Smith hurt their chances against Texas. That was still one of the best college football games I've seen.