Georgia QB Transfer Justin Fields ... to Ohio State?

Georgia QB Transfer Justin Fields ... to Ohio State?

• Jaudio said... (original post)Marty....I support any “see I told you sos” you are dishing out. They are well earned and anyone who doubted should just own up and move on. I am gla...

Actually it was gHbuckeye and UTah that decided to dig up a year old thread and single me out because I said Fromm was an NFL QB and would leave as a junior. Not sure why they did that and then have egg on their face as Fromm declared. We have some strange posters in this forum.

This post was edited by Marty16x1 1 month ago

• Marty16x1 said... (original post)Actually it was gHbuckeye and UTah that decided to dig up a year old thread and single me out because I said Fromm was an NFL QB and would leave a...

I didn't dig up anything liar. I just saw a thread that someone resurrected and made a comment on it. Your declaration hasn't been proven. Everybody knew he'd declare and get drafted. That was a no brainer. Of course he'll make a roster but does that make him an NFL qb? That's the debate moron. Is JT Barrett an NFL qb? He made an NFL roster but to me jt isn't an NFL QB. Fromm will have a similar NFL experience but let's not call him an NFL QB and proclaim victory already.
  • TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)I didn't dig up anything liar. I just saw a thread that someone resurrected and made a comment on it. Your declaration hasn't been ...

You have a history of resurrecting old threads and tolling others. You did it with the Bijan Robinson commitment thread and most recently with the Oklahoma smoking LSU thread.

You’re like the leftists in Congress. Lie and/or accuse others of what you are guilty of doing. Sad.

• EYE93 said... (original post)You have a history of resurrecting old threads and tolling others. You did it with the Bijan Robinson commitment thread and most recently with the Okl...

This coming from mr cnn. Whatever you say Anderson.
  • My bad ladies and gents, I resurrected this thread simply to take a walk down memory lane when Fields was first an option for OSU ... didn't mean for anyone to be called out or to shed bad light on poor predictions. Let's just agree that the Fields transfer was AWESOME for Ohio State, and he will have us right in the thick of it again next season.

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)This coming from mr cnn. Whatever you say Anderson.

Right back at ya Shifty Schiff.

• EYE93 said... (original post)Right back at ya Shifty Schiff.

Ok crooked hillary!
  • TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Fields has Mr Mars representing him. Mars has been very successful getting waivers for immediate eligibility. Getting Fields will force a tra...

Fortunately it didn't affect Miller's commit.

• BigAppleBuckeye said... (original post)My bad ladies and gents, I resurrected this thread simply to take a walk down memory lane when Fields was first an option for OSU ... didn&#...

I usually appreciate reminders like these because it's a learning experience. It's the best instance of 20/20 hindsight. Shows us where we were right in our predictions, wrong and more.