I'm just throwing this out there...

I'm just throwing this out there...

• bucksnnuts2 said... (original post)I guess PSU proved yesterday that Harbaugh has again annointed a new qb with Mazola Oil rather than holy oil in as much as McNamara floundered. ...

A QB can do only so much behind a bad OL. Michigan’s OL is horrendous.

• BriGuy said... (original post)A high % of scUM fans want the game cancelled. Read a few threads on any of their boards. They’d rather see us left out of any championships by the g...

Seriously? I don't get it. I always want to compete even if the odds of winning are slight I want to get out there and do my darnedest to win. I expect that out of my kids, my husband and my student population.......you never settle for anything less than your best. I can't fathom wanting to be so freaking weak.

• Buckeyechick said... (original post)Seriously? I don't get it. I always want to compete even if the odds of winning are slight I want to get out there and do my darnedest to ...

I frequent their boards regularly because it gives me a good laugh. I was banned from one board for simply posting “lmao”.

• BriGuy said... (original post)I frequent their boards regularly because it gives me a good laugh. I was banned from one board for simply posting “lmao”.

Yeah I was just reading the "Ryan Day has Covid" thread. Oh good Lord in heaven I was shocked people actually are being so weak. And it is weak "xichgan should cancel the game to give OSU the middle finger and not get embarrassed." WOW really?

• Vach said... (original post)Nice try but in the first place, how are you going to do that. It would not be in his hands to falsify test results. It also would not be in his hands ...

It's less of a "faking" situation and more of the FSU situation against Clemson that I'm worried about.

We saw today that they paused all football operations over a few presumptive positives. PRESUMTIVE. And they shut down the program indefinitely.

I could absolutely seeing them cancel the game rather than elect to play it even if the B1G criteria of cancelling games isn't met. We saw Maryland do that a couple weeks ago and even Ohio State did that this past weekend.

The fact that there would be no greater joy given to the scUM fanbase if this happened should tell you all you need to know.

• buckboy81 said... (original post)It's less of a "faking" situation and more of the FSU situation against Clemson that I'm worried about.We saw today that they ...

They’re waiting for the more accurate PCR test. That’ll clear things up. But where there’s a smoke, there’s a fire. I fully expect PCR to confirm.

• Buckeyechick said... (original post)Yeah I was just reading the "Ryan Day has Covid" thread. Oh good Lord in heaven I was shocked people actually are being so weak. And ...

It's all they have left. They know they can't beat tOSU on the field so this is their only move to make themselves feel better. "Those who stay will be champions" has been replaced by "misery loves company". LOL

• HiFiver25 said... (original post)They’re waiting for the more accurate PCR test. That’ll clear things up. But where there’s a smoke, there’s a fire. I fully expect PCR to confirm.

Not always. I’ve had several students, staff and family members within our population that I would have bet money were positive and the PCR came back negative. I had a friend who was a symptomatic rapid positive with a negative (sample taken same day) PCR.

• 13 days is still some time. I doubt they cancel the game just to avoid getting their heads beat in. I know they ain't like us, but in our worst season ever I want a shot at them, even if it's a 1% shot.

• I’m actually glad a high percentage of their fans would want the game to be cancelled. It means that after almost 2 decades, we are finally putting those pukes where they belong....under our boots whimpering like the psychologically broken, weak fans that they are. Now if a fire could break out and damage the big house while at the same time Harbaugh gets caught at the very cheating he accuses us of, I’d call 2020 a pretty good year for football.

• Buckeyechick said... (original post)Not always. I’ve had several students, staff and family members within our population that I would have bet money were positive and the PCR cam...

OK. Thx.