Kerry Coombs to replace Hafley?

Kerry Coombs to replace Hafley?

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post) Other so called" insiders" on this site said otherwise. I can think of myself and did the work and figured it out based on researc...

All you did was read the thread on eleven warriors. Didn’t take a lot of work. Thanks for predicting what most insiders already knew and made public.

• EYE93 said... (original post) All you did was read the thread on eleven warriors. Didn’t take a lot of work. Thanks for predicting what most insiders already knew and made public.

Wrong again.
  • Typical response of the owned. Have a nice day.

• EYE93 said... (original post) Typical response of the owned. Have a nice day.

Ya that's enough of me kicking your **** for today.
  • TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post) Ya that's enough of me kicking your **** for today.

You’re not man enough to kick anyone’s ****. That’s why you try and act tough on a message board.

• EYE93 said... (original post) You’re not man enough to kick anyone’s ****. That’s why you try and act tough on a message board.

Quite the opposite
  • Not from what I’ve seen. You’re muscles are your keyboard chump.

• EYE93 said... (original post) Not from what I’ve seen. You’re muscles are your keyboard chump.

First, you haven't seen me. Secondly, I'm on my phone. Try again mrs. Charmin.
  • TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post) First, you haven't seen me. Secondly, I'm on my phone. Try again mrs. Charmin.

I picture you looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

• EYE93 said... (original post) I picture you looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

Shocking. 6 feet and a solid 180 little buddy.

This post was edited by TheUtahBuckeye 1 month ago

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post) Shocking. 6 feet and a solid 180 little buddy.

Let me know when you’ve grown some tiny.

• Coombs will be back. Mark it!

• Good, maybe we can get more of these.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEOw1RLCkC8