NFL Championship Games Thread

NFL Championship Games Thread

• Rooting for Titans and Vrabel,dont hate any of the teams left except for San Francisco since they dominated for so many years and tore my heart out as a Bengal fan,but like cheering for Big Bro Bosa,not little Nicky Bosa anymore,betting on games, took the Pack plus 7 and Titans plus 7,can see both these games being close,rooting for Bucks and money lol, but could care less who wins..Think Packers win it all....Rodgers had bad game against San Fran last meeting,thinking he's gonna go off today...Just enjoying some foosball today..Any thoughts on outcomes today?

• Discussion
  • Dont see how you can go wrong with Rodgers in the playoffs and a free TD

• o5iiawah said... (original post)Dont see how you can go wrong with Rodgers in the playoffs and a free TD

Don't look good so far,might need a loan from someone
  • Good news is, now we might have the announcement about Coombs coming to OSU

• I'm still baffled at how San Fran turned things around so quickly.

• Stratbuck said... (original post)I'm still baffled at how San Fran turned things around so quickly.

One reason is there defense and Bosa jump started it along with couple other guys they drafted on defense,and they run the ball at will, green bay had a good defense knew the run was coming and still couldn't stop it,they sure up there defensive line and Oline last off season,and thats how you win games up front..
  • Jaymar1 said... (original post)Rooting for Titans and Vrabel,dont hate any of the teams left except for San Francisco since they dominated for so many years and tore my heart out ...

Great picks dumb dumb,now go too work and make back all the money you lost yesterday cyclops
  • Jaymar1 said... (original post)Great picks dumb dumb,now go too work and make back all the money you lost yesterday

+1 for calling yourself out! LOL!

• Jimmy77 said... (original post)+1 for calling yourself out! LOL!

I mean 7 points in a championship game is money u would think,packs defense was garbage so was Tennessee,but they both looked solid before these games, why they call it gambling...