Official I’m not watching the game game thread.

Official I’m not watching the game game thread.

• Looks like dabbo is saddo

• Yeah that’s offense PI...but so was the latest TD on Moss opened up by clear OPI. Glad to see Clemson get ******* by the refs...again Karma

This post was edited by statboy2 1 month ago

• o5iiawah said... (original post)For starters, - you want to say that I have a 70 IQ and the best you can come up with is to somehow call me a wal-mart greeter...I genuinely hope y...

Way too long, you didn’t prove your point.

Downvote for a long an wasteful post.

• Few things in life are more satisfying than seeing Alabama and Clemson getting destroyed

• Last call was close but wop wop

• DaytonBuckeye said... (original post)BBBOOO MMMM! Just like that.FU Clemson!

Difference was he actual did a target and Wade did not.

• After getting screwed by the refs in the Clemson game. I love watching Karma crush Clemson. I won’t even mind the mouth breathers from the south chanting SEC, SEC this offseason.

Proudly say, still haven’t watched a minute Of the live broadcast, just following box scores and highlights on Twitter.

• Fumble Lawrence... love it

• Get used to losing it’s part of life

• I'm really sick of hearing "greatest single season ever". I guess winning your conference championship 59-0 plus winning the 1st college football playoff championship with your 3rd string qb happens all the time.

• AZBucknut8 said... (original post)I’m ok with it as we played and dominated Clemson and were robbed of the win. I don’t mind losing to a better team, but no one can convince me th...

Everyone including Clemson knows we're the better team.

• Would love to see some of their board comments. To bad those wusses have their board locked down.

Karma...karma...karma...

I guess in the end paying off that SEC crew to make sure their boys didn’t have to play tOSU worked out for them and Espin. LOL

I am happy for Joe, though

This post was edited by DaytonBuckeye 1 month ago

• AZBucknut8 said... (original post)Way too long, you didn’t prove your point. Downvote for a long an wasteful post.

Yes, words are hard. I should have just blamed E$PN, and said the SEC is cheating and left it at that
  • ItalianBuck said... (original post)I'm really sick of hearing "greatest single season ever". I guess winning your conference championship 59-0 plus winning the 1st college footbal...

The 02 team accomplished more, went undefeated and was better than the 14 team. Half of that Miami starting 22 will be in the NFL hall of fame.
  • I didn't watch. Didn't even see the final score until just 5 minutes ago. Ohio State belonged in that game and I refused to be a part (even as just a fan) of that contrived farce.

• DaytonBuckeye said... (original post)Would love to see some of their board comments. To bad those wusses have their board locked down. Karma...karma...karma...I guess in the end p...

Yup I went over there last night to read some comments (and maybe laugh a little) and noticed none were accessible.

• Buckeyechick said... (original post)Yup I went over there last night to read some comments (and maybe laugh a little) and noticed none were accessible.

Their board is almost exclusively VIP and has been for some time.

They didn't lock it down last night out of shame or anything.

• A key defensive player ejected because of targeting ...
    An apparent touchdown taken off the board because of what looks like a poor call by the refs ...
    And a beatdown, Bayou style ...

Karma is a beautiful, fickle ****** ...

• Tigernet is an open forum.

• o5iiawah said... (original post)Yes, words are hard. I should have just blamed E$PN, and said the SEC is cheating and left it at that

There you go. Quick and succinct.

• Watched the last 4:30 of the 2nd quarter and saw enough to know Clemmy wasn't going to win.

• I didn't have any interest in watching, the best team (OSU) wasn't playing for one and I never watch when the Buckeyes aren't playing for two. I am more of an NFL fan (Browns) than an NCAAF fan, but I love my Buckeyes and when they aren't there it is off my agenda ... GO