Ohio State’s Game At Illinois Cancelled

Ohio State’s Game At Illinois Cancelled

• sugarcrystal said... (original post)********!Just what that Kevin Warren wanted! ******** bastard!

He’s vain so I actually think he was hoping it wouldn’t be this way. The optics have been a crap show for him. An unmitigated dumpster fire of hot burning poop.

• shep777 said... (original post)Both Wisconsin and Maryland ended up missing 2 games because of the 21 day B1G rule. If we don’t have enough to play tomorrow, how can we have enoug...

Yes it does.

A potential dream season deferred for the likes of Fields, Wade, Davis, Olave, Petit-Ferer, Myers, Garrett, Browning, Borland and Werner.

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)I'm wondering the same thing. Daily testing hasn't helped at all. In fact, it has made it worse. Testing people that aren't si...

I agree. It's all *********!

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)I think we all can see that we won't play against MSU and thus we are now eliminated from the conference championship game and a date wi...

Yep!

It's a wrap. But I guess we can root for Notre Dame to beat either Clemson or Alabama in the title game. Or who knows, maybe even Northwestern or Cincinnati as well will make it in. Either way we've all been---including the coaches and players, relegated to fans at this point.

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Amen brother! The self-inflicted catastrophe that the conference created needs to have major consequences and that includes Warren losing his ...

The fight now needs not be about being eligible for the B1G title game or CFP but in getting Warren FIRED! There needs to be 10,000 people outside the B1G headquarters demanding so.

• shep777 said... (original post)For all intents and purposes this ends OSU’s ability to achieve their 2020 goals. B1G title, playoff appearance and possible national title. Obvious...

This is rough but you're making me revisit something I said here and had thought about right after it was announced that Day was going to succeed Meyer as head coach here.

And that is that he'd have two years of success on the field and then, the hard task would begin. That what he did in season three and four would determine the type of coaching tenure he'd have here. Because by then, more of his coaching philosophy would have rubbed off on the roster, he'd have in more of his recruits and more of his coaching assistants as well.

To my surprise he's recruiting at a high level and will have the talent to still compete but for at least next season, what will all of this mean if you can't have a quality offseason of practice, training, having competitions for starting positions, etc?

• sugarcrystal said... (original post)The fight now needs not be about being eligible for the B1G title game or CFP but in getting Warren FIRED! There needs to be 10,000 people outs...

Warren and QUITE A FEW of the B10 Presidents thst put these foolish/stupid rules in place thst set up for failures

• This is what Warren was hoping for all along. We knew going in the odds were stacked against us. It’s funny to watch SEC with pretty damn full stadiums and the B1G stadiums are empty. Our leadership is nothing but a bunch of pussies.

Remind me again how many CFB players have died due to covid this year? oh yeah, I remember....none.

This is such an incredible load of BS

• This is terrible. We need to play dOSU in order to assure our path to the CFP. Please tell your players that this ain't school. Their tutors can't wear their masks for them, they've got to wear the masks for themselves.

• EvanstonCat said... (original post)This is terrible. We need to play dOSU in order to assure our path to the CFP. Please tell your players that this ain't school. Their tutor...

Playing OSU would not help your playoff chances. It would prove once again, you’re not elite. Your best bet is to skate by without playing OSU and hope for the best.

• EvanstonCat said... (original post)This is terrible. We need to play dOSU in order to assure our path to the CFP. Please tell your players that this ain't school. Their tutor...

You may have caught a break actually. If IU can win out, you would still have a path. You are having a great season, but I highly doubt you would beat OSU. Good luck, stay healthy.

• We need to leave this pissant conference. They want to be the Ivy league. Not top athletes are going to want to come. Our conferences ineptness just cost us our season. We wont play again this season. ESPN will make Warren and our conference look like fools. We should join SEC on a Notre Dame deal.

• dkeener67 said... (original post)You may have caught a break actually. If IU can win out, you would still have a path. You are having a great season, but I highly doubt you would ...

E-Cat is back!

• sugarcrystal said... (original post)So it appears it'll be IU vs Northwestern in the B1G championship. And either Clemson or Alabama will have confetti falling on their heads on J...

Well by this boards standards Osu couldn't beat Bama or Clemson this year, so that's that...
  • TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)I'm wondering the same thing. Daily testing hasn't helped at all. In fact, it has made it worse. Testing people that aren't si...

Just wondering about that as it relates to highschool football. Highschool football in Ohio made it all the way to the state championships. I did not hear about a lot of cancellations. Why? Well, in HS they were not testing players until they showed symptoms. So, I suspect there were a lot of asymptomatic cases on those teams. The other thing, I begin to wonder about the actual test they are using. They are the rapid tests that have a lot of false positives.

BOTTOMLINE: The BIG commishner, if you can call him that, is a basic weak kneed CYA person, along with all those Presidents that went along with his BS.

• DZforTHREE said... (original post)We need to leave this pissant conference. They want to be the Ivy league. Not top athletes are going to want to come. Our conferences ineptness j...

I'd love to leave this ****** azz dying conference. We are a misplaced SEC team anyway - it's called passion for football which is why we get the best recruits. The rest of the conference doesn't have the same passion. OSU is the only team with any chance whatsoever to win a football NC. and that isn't going to change. Time to jump ship.

• 30footer84 said... (original post)Exactly what that Piece of s*** Kevin warren and the Left wing B10 presidents wanted. "Youre going to criticize us? The elite aristocracy? O...

Sounds like a lot of the leadership in this country.

• sugarcrystal said... (original post)Also don't forget outside of IU, the Bucks haven't had any other quality wins. So I say just go ahead and shut it down and allow Davi...

Nah... let those who are going to try for the NFL opt out, get the new guys some playing time, and play what ever games you can.... what’s that organization called.... Move On....

• sugarcrystal said... (original post)I hate that bastard.I don't even think what past Buckeye fans and players experienced in '61 compares to this. This bastard effed thi...

Hate doesn't describe my feelings. I don't dare say what I think of that piece of garbage.

• DaytonBuckeye said... (original post)Just wondering about that as it relates to highschool football. Highschool football in Ohio made it all the way to the state championships. I ...

Here we did have to cancel some high school games mostly though because we had teams who had been hit hard with MULTIPLE (one team has 70% out) players who tested positive and multiple more in quarantine. I mean it happens BUT Warren and his band of good for nothings screwed the B1G teams from the start.

• dkeener67 said... (original post)Hate doesn't describe my feelings. I don't dare say what I think of that piece of garbage.

I’ve told he and his office what I think of him on multiple occasions. Maybe it’s time to starts the calling again.