ONLY / Anything Political Here

ONLY / Anything Political Here

• Here we go: Let’s keep ALL Political matters on this thread and THIS THREAD only!!!!! If a new political thread is started it will be locked, if you keep posting a new political thread you will be banned. We’ve created this thread to minimize numerous political threads. We can still disagree and argue on this thread without being rude or belittling someone’s character or their family.

I thoroughly understand I said this on another thread, however OTHER THREADS kept growing . Again, keep it on THIS thread only please. However if you want a subject to continue from another thread please post it on this thread

Thank you

• Discussion
  • "Well that eliminates speech for most of team."

roflmao

Let's see how this works out.

This post was edited by BuckTim 6 months ago

• BuckTim said... (original post)"Well that eliminates speech for most of team." Let's see how this works out.

Alright my friend... one can only hope

• Zigbee ought to be banned. Not only does he start political threads, but then he tries to steal posters from here, and steer them over to his message board.

• James, the Democrats ARE the Confederacy. Trump is fighting for national monuments and statues. You and your Trump hating buddies are fighting for racism.

• Stratbuck said... (original post)James, the Democrats ARE the Confederacy. Trump is fighting for national monuments and statues. You and your Trump hating buddies are fighting for ...

Trying to bait JamesWright?
  • LMFAO!!!!!!!! Is this your new knee kneeling cry trumptards? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....president dumbarse knows his ship is sunk

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29417259/president-donald-trump-calls-bubba-wallace-nascar-tweet

• TxBuckeye1 said... (original post)LMFAO!!!!!!!! Is this your new knee kneeling cry trumptards? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....president dumbarse knows his ship is sunkhttps://www.espn.com/ra...

So you are okay with entertainment and sports virtue signaling while supporting the Marxist practice of removing history over a hoax? What exactly about this situation makes you think that President's "ship is sunk"?

As will anything, you go woke, you go broke. It is only a matter of time

https://youtu.be/U28OAO1qaCU

• Iconoclasty is at least as old as the Egyptians. I didn't know they were Marxists.

You didn't ask me, but I think Trump's ship is sunk. The average person seems to find it incredible and unacceptable that in the middle of a pandemic, Trump is downplaying the seriousness, and holding rallies where people intentionally don't mask up or keep a social distance. Also that he is trying to get SCOTUS to kill Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic.

The race could tighten up, but if Trump keeps on protecting monuments to racism, the gap will keep widening. There are a lot of white racists in this country, but not as many as it would take to reelect him.

• You destroy the past, for good or bad , you are doomed to repeat it.

The majority of average people would disagree with you, as does some well respected doctors, such as Kelly Victory. It is a novel virus but as more data is compiled we learn is truly isn't anywhere as bad as it is made out to be. Fatality rate is still dropping and the U.S. has now exceeded 30% herd immunity. Having lockdowns and wearing masks is a way inhibiting our own immune systems from doing its job.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=193059832125552&_rdr

The President has been trying to get rid of Obamacare since his term started. That's not a news flash.

Historical monuments are just that, historical monuments, and it wasn't just until very recently that all of sudden a loud vocal minority along with race baiters have any problem with it. Over 75% of minorities are against removal of such monuments, as well as the supermajority of the American People.

Your sentence suggests that there are only white racists in America, but the news and from government and ADL say otherwise, along with the fact that white racism is bottom of the barrel among racists organizations.

• BuckTim said... (original post)So you are okay with entertainment and sports virtue signaling while supporting the Marxist practice of removing history over a hoax? What exactly a...

First off, you realize Wallace isn't even the one who reported this right? So you are ok with a president who just completely talks out of his arse?

Secondly, you are ok with a president who supports statues of men who basically committed treason against the country?

This post was edited by TxBuckeye1 6 months ago

• We only survive by getting rid of the past. It's how our country was founded.

If I want to know how the majority of people feel, I can look at the polls. You will have to show me polls supporting your claim, because I don't believe it and haven't seen anything to back it up.

It isn't a newsflash that Trump is trying to get rid of Obamacare. It is a news flash that he is still trying to remove people's access to healthcare coverage during a healthcare crisis.

Again, show me the polling supporting monuments rather than police reform (to tie two recently related issues together). I just Googled and the first polls I see are 52% to 44% in favor of removing confederate monuments, and as far as police reform, support for at least some reform was over 90%.

• TxBuckeye1 said... (original post)First off, you realize Wallace isn't even the one who reported this right? So you are ok with a president who just completely talks out of his ar...

He did go on CNN and talk about how it was a noose to him, and we all know it is a garage pull. If he was responsible, he would have backed off from the victim mentality instead of doubling down after 15 FBI agents determined what happened. Even if he didn't originally report the incident, he still playing the victim in a case of no crime.

Seems you are okay with these race baiters talking out of their arse. Double standard much?

• BuckTim said... (original post)He did go on CNN and talk about how it was a noose to him, and we all know it is a garage pull. If he was responsible, he would have backed off from ...

uhhh....Nascar came to him and told him about it. He didn't go to Nascar chief. But anyway keep drinking your orange kool aid. It will all be over soon.

• JamesWright said... (original post)We only survive by getting rid of the past. It's how our country was founded. If I want to know how the majority of people feel, I can look at t...

Our country was founded, as we've learned, from tyranny from the British. We did not get rid of the past but preserved what happened in some form, not annihilating it.

Apparently it depends on how the question is asked then.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2017/08/17/poll-strong-majority-opposes-removing-confederate-monuments/

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/504130-majority-say-confederate-statues-should-remain-poll

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/13/poll-americans-believe-confederate-statues-should-remain-standing-by-12-point-margin/

This access to healthcare is expensive, more than it was before, by a factor of 5 for some. Wait time is atrocious. As you know, Senators and Congress still have access to their own healthcare. We all should have access to what they have. I agree there should be a plan to replace it, but that is what the proposed 28th Amendment is probably for.

• TxBuckeye1 said... (original post)uhhh....Nascar came to him and told him about it. He didn't go to Nascar chief. But anyway keep drinking your orange kool aid. It will all be ove...

The FBI investigation then found no crime and both he and NASCAR is carrying on as if a crime did happen. Who is drinking the Kool aid?
  • BuckTim said... (original post)He did go on CNN and talk about how it was a noose to him, and we all know it is a garage pull. If he was responsible, he would have backed off from ...

This is a garage pull to you? lmfao...obviously KKK aren't you? Would expect nothing less from a fking trumptard.

user generated

• TxBuckeye1 said... (original post)This is a garage pull to you? lmfao...obviously KKK aren't you?

The 15 FBI agents said it is. Multiple black YouTubers voiced there thoughts that's what is was. The evidence say it is. What's lacking is a hangman setup.
  • BuckTim said... (original post)The 15 FBI agents said it is. Multiple black YouTubers voiced there thoughts that's what is was. The evidence say it is. What's lacking is ...

Sorry chief, been in tons of garages in my life and never once saw a pull like that. You would sound less ignorant if you told me Wallace planted it there himself.

• TxBuckeye1 said... (original post)Sorry chief, been in tons of garages in my life and never once saw a pull like that. You would sound less ignorant if you told me Wallace planted ...

So basically you are ignoring the evidence and FBI investigation saying there is no crime here? This is nothing burger. No smoking gun. No perp. No victim. No motive.

FYI, I have seen garage pulls like that.

• JamesWright said... (original post)The race could tighten up

Ya think? LOL

• BuckTim said... (original post)So basically you are ignoring the evidence and FBI investigation saying there is no crime here? This is nothing burger. No smoking gun. No perp. No ...

I don't really no what the crime would be. Sure if you want to go that route. Don't tell me it's not a fking noose though.

And I am not one bit surprised you have seen pulls like that. I don't hang out with racist arsehats like you trumptards.

• Though the source site is obviously biased towards the President, the data isn't. A swing State in favor of the Incumbent based on primary exit polls.

https://welovetrump.com/2020/06/03/trump-dominates-pennsylvania-primary-gets-more-votes-than-biden-sanders-gabbard-combined/

• BuckTim said... (original post)So basically you are ignoring the evidence and FBI investigation saying there is no crime here? This is nothing burger. No smoking gun. No perp. No ...

(BuckTim) Do yourself and everyone else a favor and put this piece of trash (TxBuckeye1) on ignore and don't quote it. Best way to handle it.

This post was edited by dunefan 6 months ago

• BuckTim said... (original post)Though the source site is obviously biased towards the President, the data isn't. A swing State in favor of the Incumbent based on primary exit ...

oooohhhh....are we going to start sharing polls? I can give you a whole crap ton showing your orange god is in trouble. One even from state tv.