ONLY / Anything Political Here

ONLY / Anything Political Here

• JamesWright said... (original post)But his followers are loyal. How many are cultists and how many just liked his policies? I have no idea, but I know Republicans are afraid to lo...

We're possibly tiptoeing up to the line of 47% of Americans not wanting America. This is not grandiose, broad brush painting of his supporters - I think it's really critical that we ask what they want. It's not America, it's not the Constitution, it's not Greatness. These people want Trump, and are willing to support him in the same terms that the GOP convention had in their platform - "we are here to support Trump in whatever it is he wants to do." At it's core, its a flat rejection of America. It really can't be seen as anything else.

• CDC is saying to expect 200,000 more deaths between January and February. Biden’s going to have a lot of blood on his hands.

• EYE93 said... (original post)CDC is saying to expect 200,000 more deaths between January and February. Biden’s going to have a lot of blood on his hands.

Thanks to your idol's superb handling of a human crisis.

• EYE93 said... (original post)CDC is saying to expect 200,000 more deaths between January and February. Biden’s going to have a lot of blood on his hands.

Trump's little hands bub.
  • What is Biden’s plan for the dark winter? Come January 20th all deaths are his responsibility.

While he’s hobbling around on a broken foot, people will be dying.

I guess we’ll just wear our masks and hope for the best.

• EYE93 said... (original post)What is Biden’s plan for the dark winter? Come January 20th all deaths are his responsibility.While he’s hobbling around on a broken foot, people will ...

I'm hearing no funding for Indiana and South Dakota. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

• Hospitals will surely be over capacity this dark winter. What’s Biden’s plan?

I know. Blame Trump.

• EYE93 said... (original post)Hospitals will surely be over capacity this dark winter. What’s Biden’s plan? I know. Blame Trump.

Cryyyyyyyyy. Poor wittle Browneyes idol didn’t win sobbbbbbbb

• EYE93 said... (original post)What is Biden’s plan for the dark winter? Come January 20th all deaths are his responsibility.While he’s hobbling around on a broken foot, people will ...

We won’t know his plan until a certain orange lame duck President gives his staff access to begin formulating said plan.

You walked into that one Strat ... err Eye.

• Biden cultists clueless on Biden’s plan to keep hospitals from overflowing this dark winter.

C’mon man.

• EYE93 said... (original post)Biden cultists clueless on Biden’s plan to keep hospitals from overflowing this dark winter. C’mon man.

Lolololololololololol this has to be the dumbest take yet. This dude is one stupid MFer lololololololololololol

• EYE93 said... (original post)Biden cultists clueless on Biden’s plan to keep hospitals from overflowing this dark winter. C’mon man.

You were more enjoyable to bat around when you were less bitter and didn’t steal my material. Shame.

On to the next rube.

• Stratbuck said... (original post)How bout some facts for your rants?99% of all abortions are performed out of "convenience."Only 1% are performed for the reasons you men...

Stop fabricating (making up) statistics

• Lololololololololol you think this is helping your side? Holy hell this is crazy lolololololololol

• Georgem80 said... (original post)Stop fabricating (making up) statistics

Did you pat yourself on the back after that post?
    http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/abreasons.html
    Lets see if you actually know how to read...

Reasons given for having abortions in the United States
    by Wm. Robert Johnston
    last updated 18 January 2016
    Summary: This report reviews available statistics regarding reasons given for obtaining abortions in the United States, including surveys by the Alan Guttmacher Institute and data from seven state health/statistics agencies that report relevant statistics (Arizona, Florida, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Utah). The official data imply that AGI claims regarding "hard case" abortions are inflated by roughly a factor of three. Actual percentage of U.S. abortions in "hard cases" are estimated as follows: in cases of rape, 0.3%; in cases of incest, 0.03%; in cases of risk to maternal life, 0.1%; in cases of risk to maternal health, 0.8%; and in cases of fetal health issues, 0.5%. About 98.3% of abortions in the United States are elective, including socio-economic reasons or for birth control. This includes perhaps 30% for primarily economic reasons and possibly 0.1% each for sex selection and selective reduction of multifetal pregnancies.

This post was edited by Stratbuck 1 month ago

• https://mobile.twitter.com/MarisaKabas/status/1334315220815278080

Lololololololololol welp I’m sold. Trump won lolololololololololol. With star witnesses like this how could he lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Strat is trolling to get a reaction. Nobody can be this dumb to believe the garbage he links.

• https://mobile.twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1334352749392228353
    Please god let his accountants be this incompetent lololololololol

• Coronavirus deaths in America approached 3,000 yesterday. This may have been the highest daily count thus far.

https://www.google.com/search?q=coronavirus+deaths+in+us&oq=coro&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0i131i433l3j69i60l3.4499j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This post was edited by HiFiver25 1 month ago

• HiFiver25 said... (original post)Strat is trolling to get a reaction. Nobody can be this dumb to believe the garbage he links.

This is literally the only explanation. I’m fairly convinced this backwoods nimrod philosophy is simply an internet persona for laughs. I hope.

• Stratbuck said... (original post)Did you pat yourself on the back after that post?http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/abreasons.html Lets see if you actually know how ...

50 states in the US....koko

• Georgem80 said... (original post)50 states in the US....koko

Take your beating like a man. This isn't a good look for you.

• HiFiver25 said... (original post)Strat is trolling to get a reaction. Nobody can be this dumb to believe the garbage he links.

Yeah I'm trolling by speaking against Infanticide. How pathetic are you?

Here are some more stats for you to ignore...

user generated