OSU Covid Situation

OSU Covid Situation

• Jaymar1 said... (original post)Dude thinks he can call people alcoholics and drug attics and have no reprocusons

Utah is a joke. Just ignore. Hes a proven liar based on other posters comments and doesn’t deserve attention. Little kids come on here to talk smack like he does, he’s a weak, pathetic adult who tries to feed his ego on a football forum- presumably because he can’t do it in real life. Just ignore.

• This season is a dumpster fire.

• KingTressel said... (original post)Utah is a joke. Just ignore. Hes a proven liar based on other posters comments and doesn’t deserve attention. Little kids come on here to talk s...

He can't do it online either, I've already contacted a lawyer, he thinks it's funny and a joke hell see how the internet really works here soon,can't make as serious and accusations as he has down with me ,I'm taking real action and do have an attorney....
  • Jaymar1 said... (original post)He can't do it online either, I've already contacted a lawyer, he thinks it's funny and a joke hell see how the internet really works ...

Dont you dare go forward with this without keeping us up to date.

• Jaymar1 said... (original post)Eye and utah same posters in one,I can prove it if you want.me to start pulling up ip numbers and accounts jackass's

Jaymar spreading lies about me here. I have his posts to prove it.
  • Jaymar1 said... (original post)He can't do it online either, I've already contacted a lawyer, he thinks it's funny and a joke hell see how the internet really works here soon,can'...

Dude you've come at me with a bunch of lies and attacks. I can bring up your posts too.
  • TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Dude you've come at me with a bunch of lies and attacks. I can bring up your posts too.

Just stop ,it needs too end ,and I never called you a drug attic or alcoholic some serious stuff,just stop and I'll put you on ignore and go on,but I'm not gonna be disgraced and called something I'm not...

This post was edited by Jaymar1 1 month ago

• Jaymar1 said... (original post)Just stop ,it need too end ,and I never called you a drug attic or alcoholic some serious stuff,just stop ans I'll put you on ignore and go on,but I...

Dude you've called me a lot of stuff and that needs to stop. You have put out some lies about me and have slandered me and attacked me personally. I have your posts saved and can show them to you if you want me to jog your memory.
  • Yes it completely sucks!

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Dude you've called me a lot of stuff and that needs to stop. You have put out some lies about me and have slandered me and attacked me person...

Never and alcoholic or drug attic I have family friends on this board ,just stop ,end of story put u on ignore suggest you do the same...
  • Jaymar1 said... (original post)Never and alcoholic or drug attic I have family friends on this board ,just stop ,end of story put u on ignore suggest you do the same...

Just don't come at me with any more lies and attacks. You have sought me out on numerous occasions when I was minding my own business and i won't tolerate it.
  • Hearing rumors, and hopefully they’re not accurate, that our entire QB room is positive. Meaning we wouldn’t have an eligible QB for the remainder of the regular season. The source has historically been accurate, but this is a tough one..

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Just don't come at me with any more lies and attacks. You have sought me out on numerous occasions when I was minding my own business and i w...

Ignore button,you can't call people alcoholics and drug attics no matter what setting especially online it will haunt you forget it, I'll drop it ,if you lay off ,I'm neither a drunk or drug attic,so carry on and God bless u..

This post was edited by Jaymar1 1 month ago

• KingTressel said... (original post)Hearing rumors, and hopefully they’re not accurate, that our entire QB room is positive. Meaning we wouldn’t have an eligible QB for the remaind...

Makes sense because day is positive. If true, season is over.
  • TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Makes sense because day is positive. If true, season is over.

This makes my stomach sick. 2020 has sucked.

Edit: I fixed what I said. Sorry and excuse me in case kids are on here.

This post was edited by Buckeyechick 1 month ago

• Jaymar1 said... (original post)Ignore button,you can't call people alcoholics and drug attics no matter what setting especially online it will haunt you forget it, I'll drop it ,i...

Fair enough. Sounds like we both said things that weren't true. I'm all about peace. God bless you too.
  • Buckeyechick said... (original post)This makes my stomach sick. 2020 has sucked.Edit: I fixed what I said. Sorry and excuse me in case kids are on here.

2020 has been a horrible year. Precursors for me were a speeding ticket the day we lost to Clemson. On New Year's Eve, we had to put our 13 year old dog (Buckeye, pictured on my avatar) down.

I know you lost family BC, and working in the health care industry has had to suck. My sister is a nurse too and she is just getting over covid.
  • JAG24 said... (original post)2020 has been a horrible year. Precursors for me were a speeding ticket the day we lost to Clemson. On New Year's Eve, we had to put our 13 year ...

Yeah three so far in 2020 family wise. My Gram., 2 uncles (1 to covid), my mom Dax’s with metastatic BC (she’s still with us thankfully) a mentor (MD to covid) as well as an older nurse friend I use to work with to covid.... I want to kick 2020 in the nards. Still adore being a nurse but I’m a bit over this to be honest. There isn’t a time covid isn’t driving most of our minds right now j health care....kinda always there and a worry. I work cases in my off time daily aside from yesterday.

I’m so sorry about your dog, that sucks Jag. Our furry friends are like our family. I’m so sorry for you. (((Hugs))) Glad to hear your sister is recovering. Heath care workers have been hit hard. I hope she continues to recover and stay healthy and safe!

Sports are a release from our life stressors as fans at least. I hope this gets better for everyone....soon and these kids that have sacrificed much to play get to play sooner rather than later.

• JAG24 said... (original post)2020 has been a horrible year. Precursors for me were a speeding ticket the day we lost to Clemson. On New Year's Eve, we had to put our 13 year ...

Jag, I once had a dog named Buckeye too! He was a beagle. Loved that dog

• The most important thing is that everybody gets through this quickly and there’s no long term damage to anybody’s health. I’m hoping to see the Buckeyes back on the field as soon as possible.

However, what happened? The team seemed to be very disciplined in respect to COVID and then boom, it all falls apart. I hope it wasn’t somebody doing something they weren’t supposed to be doing.

The team isn’t completely out of the championship hunt but this doesn’t help. It’s doubtful they’ll play next week and be eligible for the BIG championship, but at least they’ll get another game against the 2nd place team in the west. Is 6 games enough?

This post was edited by kopakigo 1 month ago