OT: Anything related to ichigan

OT: Anything related to ichigan

Arrow9
  • I know it will not fix all of the postings but there are 7 threads related to Michigan.

I spoke to Razor and he was going to pin this to the top.

Hoping this will prevent a flooding of Michigan posts from overtaking an OSU board. I know I have made a few of my own but lets try to limit it here guys. Thanks!

• Discussion
  • kb3rg said... (original post)

I know it will not fix all of the postings but there are 7 threads related to Michigan.

Hoping this will prevent a flooding of Michigan posts from overtaking an OSU board. I know I have made a few of my own but lets try to limit it here guys. Thanks!

I like you dude but I initially opened this to bitch about another thread regarding tsun. I thinks its best that we don't talk about them at all but we both know it will never happen. Great idea for the pinnage idea and hopefully it all goes there. If I want to know what kind of pj's Harbs wears for creepy sleepovers I'll look here. I'll actually just not click this thread and enjoy it. +1

• LMAO we need to stop talking about them.

• OSUfromcal said... (original post)

LMAO we need to stop talking about them.

I agree but I am sick of looking daily at multiple threads just devoted on JH crazy, felony, another transfer, ESPN sniffs his jock, ric flair...blah blah blah.

• Finally, somewhere to talk about the *reaaaaal* reason they're moving practice to Florida..

http://theblacksheeponline.com/ohio-state/michigan-seeks-florida-practice-location-to-subvert-state-sodomy-ban

• Pinned. :)

• How about less Muck Fichigan threads and more Fuck Alabama ones? I know scUM is our historical rival however if we're being honest, Harbaugh has been the first scUM coach to stay out of our way in terms of recruiting. The things he's doing is more in the face of the $EC. Sparty and others. I don't think most of us have considered that.

But Alabama is who we're still chasing. Saban and Meyer are considered the best coaches in the game and we're both battling for next year's #1 recruiting class as well. Not just that, they've now bumped us out of fifth place in terms of all-time winningest programs (due to the 2010 NCAA sanctions). So let's hate Bama. Let's relish to beat the fucking shit out of them and dig up dirt on them on a regular basis. They're our real enemy now that the game is no longer confined to regions but is national. Fuck Alabama! Fuck Alabama! Fuck Alabama! Fuck Alabama! Hell let's create a new war song about how we don't give a damn about whole state of Alabama. Someone write it up BTW and let's start singing it!

• kb3rg said... (original post)

I know it will not fix all of the postings but there are 7 threads related to Michigan.

Up Vote and Great idea and post

• Michigan is a top 15 team now with Hairbaugh, thank god we have Urban Freakin Meyer

• razor, can we remove the "M" from the title of this thread or better yet the word entirely and replace it with "TSUN." I spit out my coffee when i saw the word written out on this site. Unacceptable. ;)

• miguelissimo said... (original post)

razor, can we remove the "M" from the title of this thread or better yet the word entirely and replace it with "TSUN." I spit out my coffee when i saw the word written out on this site. Unacceptable. ;)

plus one,yes please remove the M.......................

• miguelissimo said... (original post)

razor, can we remove the "M" from the title of this thread or better yet the word entirely and replace it with "TSUN." I spit out my coffee when i saw the word written out on this site. Unacceptable. ;)

hah, I'll leave that up to KB since it's his thread. :)

• Removed the M

• "Anything Michigan" posted here?

So....ah...were do I leave the excrement bag that I collected for scUM sycophants and Harbaguh?

shrug

• They just landed 2017 big time recruit at qb Dylan McCaffrey, yes Christian McCaffrey's brother.

• dbakes said... (original post)

They just landed 2017 big time recruit at qb Dylan McCaffrey, yes Christian McCaffrey's brother.

Ed McCaffrey's son. He has a kid at Duke as well and a freshmen in high school. Very talented group of kids

They just landed 2017 big time recruit at qb Dylan McCaffrey, yes Christian McCaffrey's brother.

big-time in HS,not big-time in college,,,,so many big-time HS players who never deliver,wait and see how big-time eds son is...

• He will finish his college career under another head coach especially if he redshirts! Hairball won't stay past his 5 yr deal!!

So.........why does this matter?

You guys are posting and posting on this board about this kid like he was a 5 star recruit. He's not.
    Good get yes. But why do posters go overboard on these things as if this kid is the second coming of John Elway?

shrug

And tOSU has got Haskins..........

lol

• BuckNasty_MD said... (original post)

So.........why does this matter?

You guys are posting and posting on this board about this kid like he was a 5 star recruit. He's not.

Good get yes. But why do posters go overboard on these things as if this kid is the second coming of John Elway?

shrug

And tOSU has got Haskins..........

lol

I only posted one thing about him and was the only thing i seen in this thread about him when I posted it. And ESPN has him rated number one qb and number 25 player overall and 247 has him as number 2 qb, so it seemed relevant to post it in a thread that is titled "Anything Related To ichigan"

• Iowabuckeyesisdumb said... (original post)

He will finish his college career under another head coach especially if he redshirts! Hairball won't stay past his 5 yr deal!!

Well that is another story, and entirely possible.

• Jaymar1 said... (original post)

big-time in HS,not big-time in college,,,,so many big-time HS players who never deliver,wait and see how big-time eds son is...

That is why I said big time RECRUIT

I only posted one thing about him and was the only thing i seen in this thread about him when I posted it. And ESPN has him rated number one qb and number 25 player overall and 247 has him as number 2 qb, so it seemed relevant to post it in a thread that is titled "Anything Related To ichigan"

i feel pain in mr.mcaffreys future,much pain..........errrrrrrrrr.....

• Jaymar1 said... (original post)

i feel pain in mr.mcaffreys future,much pain..........errrrrrrrrr.....

haha that would be a good thing for us :)

A few things....this is about the 5th post on this particular kid. Hell he only committed last night! Not even 24 hrs ago, so let's not act like anyone here is breaking news cause you're not. It's been all over ESPN today, so yes others likely know about this. Regardless, I hear your point though.

Secondly, you actually listen to and believe ESPenis recruiting rankings? What camps does ESPenis run? What recruits do they actually evaluate live and in person to know who's a #1 or #75 recruit?

shrug

Yes, definitely reasonable to post it here. All I'm saying brother is to keep this in perspective. One recruit will not change their fortunes and you should know this. Football is about the TEAM......so let's wait on this before we get ready to crown 'em. Ok??

• Just for shits and giggles. Is there a way to click on this thread and have it be empty. However, if you stick around for a couple seconds and really have an urge to chop it up about that pile of shit, you get redirected to an entire different area other than Bucknuts?