OT: Anything related to ichigan

OT: Anything related to ichigan

Arrow8
  • jrgdds said... (original post)but xichigan will reup Harbaugh as long as they can stomach losing to OSU and bowl games.

This is excellent news but I doubt it. Two more consecutive losses to tOSU and he will either quit or be shown the door. IMO of course.

• dunefan said... (original post)This is excellent news but I doubt it. Two more consecutive losses to tOSU and he will either quit or be shown the door. IMO of course.

When he started, I thought it would be 0-5. And Harbaugh would be gone.But they are fresh

out of Michelin men, and at a steady $9 million a year to finish third occasionally 4th in the

B1G East, lose to OSU, and get beateaten like a redheaded styep child in a bowl game, Jimmy

has got a cushy cushy gig. Why would he leave? It's obvious it would not be because of

shame or pride. He has none.

user generated

This post was edited by jrgdds 1 month ago

• "Muck........Fichigan!"

BN

This post was edited by BuckNasty_MD 1 month ago

• jrgdds said... (original post)When he started, I thought it would be 0-5. And Harbaugh would be gone.But they are fresh out of Michelin men, and at a steady $9 million a year to f...

I actually looked back through some old Harbaugh threads on here from when he was hired.....I think the most vocal person in here saying that Harbaugh would suck was “Martyx” something.....anyway....he pegged it perfectly. It was quite strange reading.....about as close to time travel as I will ever get since at the time I was commenting and I was a fence sitter....I refused to believe Harbaugh was going to suck, but I still didn’t think we would own them.

• Jaudio said... (original post)I actually looked back through some old Harbaugh threads on here from when he was hired.....I think the most vocal person in here saying that Harbaug...

Posterity is a *itch aint it?

I think most were concerned that something was going to happen with scUM. Even the most devout hater wouldn't have and couldn't predicted this outcome!

I hate them for real...but I NEVER dreamed they would "flame out" this bad! I figured they would win some games.....vs. tOSU. But to win none and to have witnessed two

of the biggest blow outs in rivalry history? Na.....never thought it was remotely possible, but I WILL take it!

I was at the scUM game in Ann Arbor and it was freaking outstanding! We laughed our collective asses off watching the scUM faithful "melt down" after each big time Buckeye play!

Guys and gals storming outta their seats and crying/moaning at feckless "Suga Shea Patterson" was freaking awesome! Even my 14 year old boy laughed at that! It was hilarious watching them

have high hopes and leave with their tails between their legs.

BN user generated

• https://247sports.com/college/michigan/board/102410/Contents/heres-a-thought--142372813/

This is as good as it gets. They’ve decided it’s time to move on fellas.

• The last people alive to have any significant memory of the weasels last consensus national championship are in their mid 80s.

True Story

user generated

• Care to enlighten us as to what is linked?

• njwolverine said..."I can hardly believe I am saying this, because I have always lived and breathed tradition. But, in this new age of media and money, adherence to tradition ...

dunefan, Most on the thread agree with the OP of the above quote. They want to leave the B1G. The whining goes on from there.

They are a program in despair without hope...

• jrgdds said... (original post)dunefan, Most on the thread agree with the OP of the above quote. They want to leave the B1G. The whining goes on from there.They are a program in de...

Thanks for the reply. One of the definitions of "pu$$y" in Websters should be a picture of that poster (and anyone who is agreeing with him in that thread). What a bunch of whiny little bitches.

This post was edited by dunefan 1 month ago

• jrgdds said... (original post)dunefan, Most on the thread agree with the OP of the above quote. They want to leave the B1G. The whining goes on from there.They are a program in de...

Ya know what? I want more despair from up north. I want them to burn jerseys. I want them to burn Harbaugh in effigy. I want season ticket holders to give it up and start spending their cash on a condo in Florida. I want to see their best recruit be only a 3 star. I want to see lots of scUM players in the transfer portal. I want to see scUM fans embarrassed to wear the team’s gear, and I would love to see their arrogant fans change their allegiance to ND.....cause they aren’t welcome here....EVER!!!!!! Lastly, I hope I live to see the day that their football program shuts down because of violating numerous NCAA rules since they love to preach how pure they are. LOSERS!!!!!

• Jaudio said... (original post)Ya know what? I want more despair from up north. I want them to burn jerseys. I want them to burn Harbaugh in effigy. I want season ticket holders to ...

Your wish may be close my friend. Look what I found.........

Apparently, the recruiting isn't going so well and now they are openly soliciting the sycophants to "suit up", get in the game and help them win!

Its like Nazi Germany at the end of WWII conscripting 12 and 14 year old boys while the "Red Army" rolls in with tanks!! #ALostCause

The fans should revolt and burn Harbaugh at the stake when this shows up on campus......

They REALLY do suck balls!!

BN

user generated

• The weasels have weaseled into 10th place in the arms race, despite having 0 top 100 players. The top five recruiting teams have nearly 50% of the top 100 recruits.

• Saw this on the front row. Where did someone get a picture of .jimmy in elementary school?

user generated

• Yeah, scUM still sucks. Some things never change. Enjoy the SB.