OT: Anything related to ichigan

OT: Anything related to ichigan

Arrow9
  • Whom the Gods destroy, they first make mad...

user generated

This post was edited by jrgdds 1 month ago

• user generated

• If UM cancels, It will be the first time since 1917 that The Game has not been played. And I don’t want to hear any of this, “Well they’re not at full strength due to COVID” BS that you just know is coming to try to justify a cancellation. OHIO STATE PLAYED MICHIGAN STATE WITHOUT THEIR HEAD COACH, TWENTY PLAYERS INCLUDING THREE STARTERS ON THE OFFENSIVE LINE, AND THEIR STARTING MIDDLE LINEBACKER.

I don’t care about the Weasels missing some mediocre wide receiver or some second string defensive end who wasn’t going to make any plays anyway. Come out and play the damn football game if you have any self respect you blue losers!!!

user generated

This post was edited by jrgdds 6 days ago

• So we can't start Michigan week? Seems there gonna quit on us ..

• Even if the game is on, I wonder how many TTUN guys will opt out this week.

• Comments on their board are hilarious....

No i don’t want to play. Won’t watch much anyway. But if by playing and getting 100 hung on us it will get JH FIRED, than yes by all means let’s play this game.”

Nope...they finally broke my give a dam. If its played I will tune in to Heide instead.

It ceases to be 'The Game' when one side isn't even competitive with the other.

This post was edited by DaytonBuckeye 1 month ago

• LOL. They say that the 2016 loss "broke" Highball. I think he's drinking his **** off again. They are pathetic.

This post was edited by dunefan 1 month ago

• I remember that awful run by Cooper. Never missed a game. It is THE GAME, and you just never knew what would happen. True fans will always watch.

• user generated

• Fun fact: You would need to be over 111 years old for Michigan to have the series lead in your lifetime.

user generated

• DaytonBuckeye said... (original post)I remember that awful run by Cooper. Never missed a game. It is THE GAME, and you just never knew what would happen. True fans will always wat...

In fairness to John Cooper (and for the record, I was NOT a Cooper fan), his Buckeyes only got blown out once by Michigan (in 1993, losing 28-0 in Ann Arbor) despite his putrid record against the Maize and Blue.

Can you imagine the vitriol coming out of Buckeye Nation if Cooper was absolutely SMOKED by Michigan 4 times like Harbaugh has endured vs. OSU??

• BigAppleBuckeye said... (original post)In fairness to John Cooper (and for the record, I was NOT a Cooper fan), his Buckeyes only got blown out once by Michigan (in 1993, losing 2...

When UM fans try to say we went through "the same thing" in the 90's, I remind them:

1. Cooper won 3 Big Ten Titles

2. Finished in Top 10 Five times

3. Won 10 or more games Five years

4. Won a Rose Bowl (I was there!)

5. Won a Sugar bowl

6. ACTUALLY beat Michigan!

Hey - it still sucked, but nowhere NEAR the suckage of Michigan this century.......

user generated

• jrgdds said... (original post)When UM fans try to say we went through "the same thing" in the 90's, I remind them:1. Cooper won 3 Big Ten Titles2. Finished in Top 1...

Nice post ... Poor Coop, he was one muffed punt (in 1998 vs. Saban's MSU team) and one Shawn Springs slip (in 1996 vs. Michigan) away from 2 likely National Titles, which would have forever changed his perception.

• user generated

• user generated

• LOL!

• I mean this in the most sincerest way when I write that they are a BUNCH OF ******** WIMPS.

• Michigan's next chance for a win in Columbus will be November 2022 ... a time frame spanning 22 years, 5 US Presidents, 2 OSU National Titles and World events ranging from Y2K to 9/11 to Bin Laden's death to the Covid-19 pandemic ... just an amazing stretch without a road win vs. OSU.

• I'm crushed that I won't get to watch my Buckeyes butcher Michigan like a ritualistic sacrifice on Saturday, part of me is at peace knowing damn well what that outcome was going to be.

• user generated

• user generated

• user generated

• user generated

• "What’s the best thing about being 0-3? The chance to go...err, not being 0-4!"

-Jim Harbaugh