OT Who would you like to

OT Who would you like to

• Throat punch in any sport,my throat punch would go to OBJ, for that display he put on at the Nc,drink another bud,second on my throat punch list would go to Dan Fouts,how he's still an announcer for the NFL is beyond me,guys terrible..

• Discussion
  • A host of ESPN Anchors and to be PC a few of them would be Female. LOL

• Bret McMurphy

• Everyone at Espin, AB

• Was watching Kentucky basketball game yesterday and Dick. Vital never shuts up now,cant even hear what's going on, our the calls over him.now,,he needs a good throat punch into retirement

• Taylor Lewan

• Double throat punch for that guy..
  • LeBron, Tom Brady, Dabo, every ESPN talking head, Tom Izzo, McMurphy, Serena, Rafa Nadal, Messi, many of the USA soccer team led by Rapinoe, Alex Rodriguez, and Gene Smith. That ought to do it for now.

• Rapinoe def makes my list.

This post was edited by codexp2 1 month ago

• AB, OBJ

• GARY DANIELSON.

• Be careful, if you happen to weigh under 175 lbs and are under 5’9” he will retaliate by waiting until your back is turned and then sucker punching you from behind.

Good choice though.

And pretty good list in general From the group. I’d like to add Chris Fowler to the list

• Anyone wearing a Clemson jersey

• Jaymar1 said... (original post)Throat punch in any sport,my throat punch would go to OBJ, for that display he put on at the Nc,drink another bud,second on my throat punch list wou...

Replay official for the Clemson game, he should be banned for life

• People like OBJ don't irk me to want to throat punch them because people like him will self destruct all on their own.
    His worst move was handing out the cash to players right afterward. Personally I didn't have any issue with it but clearly the NCAA would look for any reason to try and begin a dumbass investigation soon afterwards. The stuff in the lockerroom was just ridiculous. That security guy shouldnt have been in there at all. The guys were having fun and living it up as they should be allowed to do. It was their night. Of course OBJ smacking hm on the backside was dumb but again we're talking about OBJ here and guys like him usually self destruct all on their own without anyone ever having to physically go after them.

• tcsoup said... (original post)A host of ESPN Anchors and to be PC a few of them would be Female. LOL

I'm with you on that. I cant stand many working there past and present. Dan Orlavsky is annoying as *****!

• chuck0609 said... (original post)Everyone at Espin, AB

AB is another of those guys like OBJ who'll self destruct all on their own without any provocation from any of us. That's why they'll never lead any team to a championship.

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)LeBron, Tom Brady, Dabo, every ESPN talking head, Tom Izzo, McMurphy, Serena, Rafa Nadal, Messi, many of the USA soccer team led by Rapinoe, ...

Damn that's a long list. LOL. I guess they'll need to take a number and line up.

• Again I'll tell you like I've told others here to not worry about those two because their self-destructive tendencies and immaturity will sink them before your throat punch ever could.

• Marty16x1 said... (original post)Anyone wearing a Clemson jersey

Yes the Woody comes out of me if and whenever I see someone wearing anything Clemson or anything with Tiger paw logo or maybe just orange in general. My motto is no longer don't wear blue around here it's don't have on any orange. I think this needs to resonate throughout the WHAC. Let's change the banned color code to Orange.

• djtidebuck said... (original post)Replay official for the Clemson game, he should be banned for life

Great choice.

• codexp2 said... (original post)Rapinoe def makes my list.

She probably has more swinging down there than you do....so don’t underestimate her!

• Guys....I have mellowed out over the years, but I need to get in a time machine and go back to the 90s.....90s NBA punchable guys. First on the list? Bill Laimbeer. Hated the guy. Flopper of all floppers. Kevin Johnson of the Suns. Forget his issues as a politician post NBA...the guy was a punk. Larry Bird. Yeah. I said it. Kevin Mchale. Hated the guy. Don’t really know why. Can’t remember...but a punchable face. I’m sure there’s more......maybe I will edit and add.

• djtidebuck said... (original post)Replay official for the Clemson game, he should be banned for life

Winner winner of the thread. Yes, he's public enemy #1.
  • 1) Dabo - Makes me cringe when he goes into his schtick.. Which is only every time his lips move…
    2) At least 75% of Writers/Announcer/Commentators - Know it alls, a lot of whom were never stars nor even played.
    3) The entire Kardashian empire and whomever has sacrificed their manhood (Bruce#1) to appear with them in any fashion!

• schooba said... (original post)1) Dabo - Makes me cringe when he goes into his schtick.. Which is only every time his lips move…2) At least 75% of Writers/Announcer/Commentators - ...

Agree with most of these. I can’t say much about #2 because I absolutely adore football but never played the game (not much call for skinny short chicks to play football). Gotta add the SEC crew who called our game....as well as the stupid ESPN taking head “expert” who chimed in and gave his crappy two cents.

This post was edited by Buckeyechick 28 days ago