Ryan Day tests positive for Covid

Ryan Day tests positive for Covid

• Discussion
  • Keep calm and carry on as the British might say.

• Hopefully Fields doesn't have or get it. He and Fields are together a lot. More evidence masks don't work. Day was big into masks and always had one on. Day is fine and will be back soon. Just need to get this game played.

• LJ's a good choice - let the coordinators do their job. Day calls plays, so I would imagine Willson gets his opportunity (probably says that in the linked article). Next man up. Go Bucks!

• I'm glad they're still playing. And it's the defensive play calling that I most want to see. Hopefully we can tighten that up.

• Pretty lucky to have this happen before one of the worst opponents of the year.

• Oh balls.

• PDHeaton said... (original post)LJ's a good choice - let the coordinators do their job. Day calls plays, so I would imagine Willson gets his opportunity (probably says that i...

That's right. No time for a sob story. Get it done just the same!

• This will test the mettle of this team. Or will it?

Truth be told when you have the type of leadership on this team that you have---Wade and Davis who were on their way out the door to the NFL before the season was resumed. Fields who is looking to up his Draft status, etc before finishing after this season and beyond.
    These guys and some of the other vets on this roster knew coming into this season what this season was all about so they should be able to go out there on their own without excessive coaching, to take care of business.

• Johnson will do fine. The man could have been a HC ten times over at a number of schools but loves Ohio State.

• Person 1: flu is down because everyone wears their masks and socially distances.

Person 2: then why is covid so bad?

Person 1: F!$%!!!!!!

• Game cancelled.

• bfbuckeye said... (original post)Keep calm and carry on as the British might say.

Get pissed off and run around tomorrow like a crazy person I might say.

• Time to watch the scUM weasels and the kitty cats from unhappy valley play for a bottom dweller spot. Tough choice....see scUM weasels lose or see the cats stay winless....