Sounds to me like WE decided not to play this game.

Sounds to me like WE decided not to play this game.

• Just a little information to all those complaining about our leadership. Ohio State had more positive tests in the football family than allowed by B10 protocol. The team Doctor stated that.

• oneflbuck said... (original post)Just a little information to all those complaining about our leadership. Ohio State had more positive tests in the football family than allowed by ...

Doesn't matter. They could've still played. You have to meet two criteria to cancel. The other criteria was still in line. The player positivity rate was low enough to still play. Get your facts right before posting inaccuracies.
  • oneflbuck said... (original post)Just a little information to all those complaining about our leadership. Ohio State had more positive tests in the football family than allowed by ...

Actually they were over the 7.5 % with the contactctracing but under 5% for actual positive tests. So they could have played

• EYE93 said... (original post)I don’t have any resentment towards Hafley. Happy for the guy and wish him the best.

Me neither. Hafley was a good hire by Day. Coombs as DC was a bad hire by Day.
  • TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Me neither. Hafley was a good hire by Day. Coombs as DC was a bad hire by Day.

Getting Combs back for dbs was good. Offering him co dcoordinator to get him back was terrible.

• BriGuy said... (original post)Getting Combs back for dbs was good. Offering him co dcoordinator to get him back was terrible.

Coombs hasn't done well with our DBs this year. I just don't like the fit this time around.
  • TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Coombs hasn't done well with our DBs this year. I just don't like the fit this time around.

That’s because his main duty is coordinator. He’s calling the defense. That’s ***** man. That’s the same as making Warriner co offensive coordinator. Good line coach. He had no business being a coordinator. But to keep him on staff that’s what we did. And it hurt the offense and definitely hurt the line. The only people that should have coordinator title on OSUs staff are those with experience And a huge amount of success with that title.

• BriGuy said... (original post)That’s because his main duty is coordinator. He’s calling the defense. That’s ***** man. That’s the same as making Warriner co offensive coordinator. ...

I agree. Coombs isn't a good DC. We need to make a change after this season. It won't work.
  • So if ohio st can't play in the B1G Champ game can they schedule wisky that weekend instead? Play the true B1G Champ game..

• buckeyebmr said... (original post)So if ohio st can't play in the B1G Champ game can they schedule wisky that weekend instead? Play the true B1G Champ game..

If Iowa beats Wisky then they're 2nd place.
  • oneflbuck said... (original post)It would be interesting to find out if any football player in the Big Ten has had any serious symptoms or had to be hospitalized from the virus?

None to date
  • buckeyebmr said... (original post)So if ohio st can't play in the B1G Champ game can they schedule wisky that weekend instead? Play the true B1G Champ game..

Do you really think these weasels in charge of this conference are going to allow MORE games to be scheduled?
  • BriGuy said... (original post)Also, Playoffs, Playoffs, are you kidding me we are talking about Pkayoffs???? Lmao

Hahahahahah
  • TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Amen! The flu is more dangerous and that's not even dangerous! Gene Smith got Karen the job! They both need to go!

Dumb dumb says the guy that makes 35 k a year
  • Jaymar1 said... (original post)Dumb dumb says the guy that makes 35 k a year

Here you go again coming at me with lies and attacks and slander. What is your problem dude?
  • BucksGuy2511 said... (original post)Do you really think these weasels in charge of this conference are going to allow MORE games to be scheduled?

I thought they said that makeup games were possibly being scheduled on that date already. If ohio st can't play within the conference look to play TAMU in a defacto play in game
  • I wasn't going to go there but I must agree with you on this.

The more I listened to that Zoom meeting earlier, that is what it began to sound like and we can mostly thank James Borchers for this.

He's the serpent in the ear of the Buckeye brass currently. And unfortunately because they're tasked with the well being of the student athlete and do not want to face any potential NCAA scrutiny, they're constantly capitulating to his and other medical professionals will.

• EYE93 said... (original post)Look for players to opt out if we don’t play next week. No reason to stick around if there’s no hardware in it.

I agree.

• Had Maryland not punked out against the Bucks a few weeks back, this missed game and potentially another one next week, wouldn't have been as big of an issue in the grand scheme of things. But since they did, here we go. The only way out of this is for the CFP committee to agree to an emergency 8-team playoff.

• sugarcrystal said... (original post)Had Maryland not punked out against the Bucks a few weeks back, this missed game and potentially another one next week, wouldn't have been as b...

Not gonna happen. Our seasons over. Alot of guys going to the NFL on this team and will pack it in and not risk it. Nobody can blame them either. There has been lack of leadership from top to bottom. Where has the NCAA been hiding? Im sure theyre still cashing checks though. I think all sports come to a hault before christmas anyways. California just banned contact sports many more states will follow. All sports in 2020 will be followed by an asterisk. What a waste. Games not the same without spectators anyways. Takes alot of the excitement and energy away for me. Hope things get better but my gut tells me things are going to get much worse first. Good luck and hang in there fellow Bucknuts.