Whoa Kirk, CFP show

Whoa Kirk, CFP show

• Holy ***** he just said he wouldn’t be surprised in Mich opted out of the Buckeye game to keep from getting embarrassed.

Man, thinking that is one thing but saying it on live tv. Idk man. Reece came back at him a little bit after he said that.

• Discussion
  • I hope Kirk is just talking out of his ****. How the ***** would Harbaugh continue coaching after that bull *****? Just up and quitting? That would be pretty ******** pathetic even for Harbz. I would hope he would have more pride than that.

• Kirk said it to get it out there so it doesn't happen. Good move.

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Kirk said it to get it out there so it doesn't happen. Good move.

Didn’t think about it like that. Great idea

• On other notes, the committee really does some boneheaded things. UNC moves up two after losing their 3rd game. Two of those are bad losses to Virginia and FSU. Oklahoma State moves up 8 after a 50-44 win over a bad Texas tech team. Oh well. Top 4 is all that matters.

This post was edited by TheUtahBuckeye 1 month ago

• I would hope they have enough respect for the rivalry to do everything in their power to play the game, if it's safe. I know our program would do the same.

• One last time to try and beat OSU, he will try his best to get the game in I believe.
    I just don't believe he wants to be let go without another shot at the Buckeyes.

• Sure they're having an uncharacteristic down year, there's descension on the sidelines and JH looks like he's lost some of his fire...but this isn't just any game. It's THE GAME!

No matter the record or talent or even a damn global sh*tshow pandemic, I can't believe TSUN would ever, ever duck out of that game. Proud team. Proud fans. Proud history. I just don't see them quitting.

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Kirk said it to get it out there so it doesn't happen. Good move.

That’s actually a great take.

• Buckeyechick said... (original post)That’s actually a great take.

That's what I do. I only post great takes.
  • Douchebag Rece Davis has started his annual campaign of trying to smear and make us look bad and promote other teams being in the top 4. Apparently, he's impressed by A&M beating Vandy 17-12 and losing to Bama by almost 30. They did beat Florida I know but that's all they got. Does he actually think they are better than us? Just a ESPN tool. But hey, escaping against Arkansas with a W and beating MSU 28-14 are darn impressive!

• scUM fans are crying for the game to be canceled, so KH isn't the only one mentioning this then backtracking.

You're spot on. The importance of playing the next two games is everything. This was a protection mechanism. Say it, then apologize later, was easy.

I’m glad he said it, and I am disappointed he walked it back a little with an apology.

On the flip side, if scUM did wave the white flag and cancel, I think it would bring the hatred level back up to 10......and the “missed game” would be cited in many years to come.

That being said, I don’t see that happening, but then again, decision making isn’t rational anymore....so who knows.

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Douchebag Rece Davis has started his annual campaign of trying to smear and make us look bad and promote other teams being in the top 4. Appa...

Not surprising. Remember this is the other half of the team that downvoted us after our W over Arky.

Speaking of Herbie, did he cry when he talked about Michigan maybe canceling the game?

• dkeener67 said... (original post)Not surprising. Remember this is the other half of the team that downvoted us after our W over Arky. Speaking of Herbie, did he cry when he talked ...

Herbie may pull out the fake cry today. Solid points on both accounts.
  • NuclearBuckeye said... (original post)Sure they're having an uncharacteristic down year, there's descension on the sidelines and JH looks like he's lost some of his ...

Bingo. Their season may be lost, but win this game? It would be epic AND it would keep us out of the playoffs. How could they possibly have more motivation than that?

Kirk is finally acting like someone who has seniority at the network after all these years.

Guys with only a scintilla of the seniority and respect of Herbstreit would mouth off and show their blatant anti Buckeye and pro SEC bias all the time and would get away with it while the former Buckeye signal caller would somewhat hover in the background.

• I still don't think The Game will be played. Look for TTUN to cancel this week so they won't receive much backlash when they cancel next week. We're going to have to accept that The Game won't be played this year.

• BeneckeBuck5 said... (original post)I would hope they have enough respect for the rivalry to do everything in their power to play the game, if it's safe. I know our program w...

But it's no longer a rivalry. Let's be real here.

They're basically doing it for tradition sake. Because outside of a handful of classic/epic games over the past decade: 2012, 2013, 2016, what exactly can we point to of this being a true rivalry in comparison to what we had witnessed in the series from the 1930s up through 2007?

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)Douchebag Rece Davis has started his annual campaign of trying to smear and make us look bad and promote other teams being in the top 4. Appa...

F**** Rece Davis. Hate his annoying voice and his goofball demeanor.

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)I still don't think The Game will be played. Look for TTUN to cancel this week so they won't receive much backlash when they cancel next week...

I was right. Looks like scUM canceled against Maryland this week. They did it so they won't receive backlash for canceling next week too. The Game isn't happening. We need to find another opponent. If Big Ten had any leadership, they'd schedule us against Maryland for Dec 12th and have Rutgers find a new opponent.
  • And we all know scUM will drag it out next week and then cancel on Friday. Watch.

• Time for some behind the scenes negotiationIng to replace scum on the schedule if someone else doesn't cancel.

• dkeener67 said... (original post)Time for some behind the scenes negotiationIng to replace scum on the schedule if someone else doesn't cancel.

Rutgers vs Nebraska and Maryland vs Ohio State for the best interest of the league. Don't let scUM string us along next week and then cancel late in the week.
  • dkeener67 said... (original post)Time for some behind the scenes negotiationIng to replace scum on the schedule if someone else doesn't cancel.

I like this idea. Maryland? Illinois? Wisky?

What can it hurt to try?