Whoa Kirk, CFP show

Whoa Kirk, CFP show

• https://twitter.com/chengelis/status/1334229162010218500?s=20

I think it will get worked out. Glad at least Barry Alvarez has a brain and some leadership skills.

• TheUtahBuckeye said... (original post)https://twitter.com/chengelis/status/1334229162010218500?s=20I think it will get worked out. Glad at least Barry Alvarez has a brain and some ...

That is interesting. I hate to say this, but I'd be pushing for this same logic if it were scUM or any other B1G team in the top 4. I'm a Buckeye fan FIRST, but the conference is a close second. We want a strong conference so we can attract more talent, and play more teams that are ranked. Hell, look at the SEC, they consistently have 2-loss teams ranked up in the top 20. It makes their strongest teams look like powerhouses (Bama, UGA, UF, etc.).

This post was edited by MAGABUCKNUT24 1 month ago

• Kirk knew exactly what he was saying. He was too direct. they put him in a spot to back down a little. He is plugged in to the whole situation. As soon as he said it I knew it was fact.

• He said it to pressure Michigan and/ or speed up a plan b

• Plenty of ways to reshuffle schedule and get games and help OSU with better strength of schedule

• sugarcrystal said... (original post)F**** Rece Davis. Hate his annoying voice and his goofball demeanor.

Pretty sure I can’t upvote this post enough!

• MAGABUCKNUT24 said... (original post)That is interesting. I hate to say this, but I'd be pushing for this same logic if it were scUM or any other B1G team in the top 4. I...

Great post.

• sugarcrystal said... (original post)Kirk is finally acting like someone who has seniority at the network after all these years.Guys with only a scintilla of the seniority and resp...

Unfortunately, when I see the bloat, the crying, the anger on Twitter - all mood swings - I don't think he is getting more bold. I think he has a 750mL problem.

• PDHeaton said... (original post)Unfortunately, when I see the bloat, the crying, the anger on Twitter - all mood swings - I don't think he is getting more bold. I think he ha...

Add his hideous wardrobe to that. I mean that sport coat last weekend looked like something his grandma would buy. Or maybe he is dumpster diving at the salvation Army box. Or a 750mler

He does seem off.

This post was edited by dkeener67 1 month ago

• I really thank Kirk for the help. I think he helped the Bucks more than most realize.

• oneflbuck said... (original post)I really thank Kirk for the help. I think he helped the Bucks more than most realize.

I don't think it will matter unfortunately. Scum will do what they want. When Harbaugh is gone, that will dominate the news. KH's comments will be a footnote.