Kamala Tweet: Help Bail-out 'Protestors'.

Kamala Tweet: Help Bail-out 'Protestors'.

• Dems like Kamala have gone from bailing out protesters to blaming the violence on Trump because polls show the electorate doesn't like their places of businesses get looted and burned. Who'd have thought?!?!

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have a problem. They know it, the media knows it, everyone knows it.

In the wake of deadly fires and looting, Harris asked her five million plus Twitter followers to donate money to bail out the “protesters” arrested in the riots. Let’s meet a few of the beneficiaries of her largesse, shall we?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/31/meet-the-rioting-criminals-kamala-harris-helped-bail-out-of-jail/

• Discussion
  • SPIRITSjonereb said... (original post)Dems like Kamala have gone from bailing out protesters to blaming the violence on Trump because polls show the electorate doesn't like t...

I've put some aside for charity. Where do I send it or will she let me have her bank account number?user generated

• HNSReb said... (original post)I've put some aside for charity. Where do I send it or will she let me have her bank account number?

My sister, who is a conservative, received a solicitation letter from Nancy Pelosi, wanting a donation.

I suggested that she insert a 20 Bolivar Venezuelan note in the return envelope, and mail it. She did.

When I first obtained the note in Venezuela about 12 years ago, it had considerable value. Now, it's worth less than the paper upon which it's printed.

I'm sure the significance is completely lost on the solicitors at DNC/Fake News headquarters.