FINAL: South Carolina 30 – No. 14 Auburn 22

FINAL: South Carolina 30 – No. 14 Auburn 22

• Discussion
  • Good morning, everyone. It’s my turn in the TBS staff rotation to be in this socially distanced Williams-Brice Stadium press box. I’ll try to provide as many pregame/warmup observations as I can. I’ll keep editing this initial comment so all pertinent pregame information stays at the top. 

GAME DAY LINKS: TheBigSpur staff's final predictions | Game notes dissection | WATCH: Battle Armor for black/garnet/garnet uniforms | Thursday night's injury report

PRE GAME

10:19 AM: Israel Mukuamu (game day decision with groin injury) is on the field tossing the ball around with Jaycee Horn.

10:27 AM: It appears freshmen defensive backs Joey Hunter and Dominick Hill will dress today. They are both warming up with each other.

10:45 AM: Jahmar Brown is warming up

10:57 AM: Keir Thomas has his game pants on and is moving around on the field.

11:24 AM: Collin Hill and Ryan Hilinski warmping up. Luke Doty is warming up with the receviers.

11:28 AM: To my eye, Isreal Mukuamu is not in uniform. I do not see him on the field as the whole team is out there going through warmups Jaylin Dickerson is dressed. Jalen Brooks (appealing to NCAA) is here, but has street clothes under his No. 81 uniform top. Jay Urich (shoulder) is also in street clothes, wearing his uniform top.

11:34 AM: Video board starters: Jazston Turnetine (LT) and Dylan Wonnum (RT)

11:41 AM: I was not able to spot Cam Smith during warmups. If he too is not playing today, the Gamecocks are very thin at cornerback with Horn/Dixon starting.

This post was edited by John Del Bianco 1 month ago

• Good morning my dudes

• Please let us play a complete game today.

• Muk is out

• He needs to come back next year with this nagging injury his draft stock this year is toast

• This game is set up to where I’ll be sitting on a rug the entire game. Hopefully it doesn’t get pulled out from underneath me.

• Auburn wins the coin toss and elects to differ. The Gamecocks will receive.

• Gameday just all picked us. 5/5.

Not sure how I feel about that.

• Not feeling this play calling on the first drive

• Welp, gonna need to run it better than that.

• Yikes. WRs strike again

• He had a handful of Legette’s jersey!

• Auburn has struggled against the pass why not test them early on it

This post was edited by JMills1504 1 month ago

• Great play calling - said No one!

• Crowd looks weak

• Wasn’t a bad ball. Legette mistimed his jump.

• John Del Bianco said... (original post)Auburn wins the coin toss and elects to differ. .....

What they are going to argue about the coin toss? They should have just deferred.

• Well we’re lucky, Nix is like Gaurantano

• Thankful for Bo on that one.

• Did tonka start?

• No pressure whatsoever

• Why is rj roderick out there?