Handful of players rise in updated Top 150 for 2021

Handful of players rise in updated Top 150 for 2021

• Discussion
  • I noticed one guy committed to Harvard. Can you get an athletic scholarship to Harvard? I'm pretty sure you can't one to MIT.

• 2021 Updated rankings and the biggest riser is the son of a tech that works for me. James Graham from Milwaukee. Just spoke to his father and he said the school most aggressively recruiting James is...FSU and Leonard Hamilton.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 60% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Good Fellow said... (original post)I noticed one guy committed to Harvard. Can you get an athletic scholarship to Harvard? I'm pretty sure you can't one to MIT.

no but i imagine if they get someone good enough they get them enough aid to go there. harvard has had some major recruits. they were recruiting better than TT before Beard got here. my broad's godson played at dartmouth and it was an aid thing not a scholarship

• timmylupus said... (original post)no but i imagine if they get someone good enough they get them enough aid to go there. harvard has had some major recruits. they were recruiting ...

LOL! I haven’t heard the word “broad” in years. Better watch it, the PC Police will come after you.

• Me too alert! Me too alert!