247Sports Media Days: Pac-12 preseason poll

247Sports Media Days: Pac-12 preseason poll

• Discussion
  • Hello. I am confused.

The article says Marvin and AP are building around one of the best defensive lines in the conference? Now I am all about our DL's potential, but wasn't our DL our weakest position group on defense last year? Montez didn't even have to wash his jersey before it was auctioned off because no one got to him.

• Someone actually voted that Helton would be Coach of the Year?!?!

Hahahahahahaha.....

• Lol. Chris Fetters from Dawgman, of course hed be the only one to go against better judgement just to derail a most likely scenario. He can now go back to Dawgman and say "well Oregon wasnt UNANIMOUSLY chosen to win the Pac 12" lol.

• LoL so what did he hurt your feelings? LMAO

• With this excerpt from the article, somebody has confidence in our defensive line;

Longtime NFL coach Marvin Lewis has also taken on the role of co-defensive coordinator alongside Antonio Pierce as they build a defense around one of the top defensive lines in the conference.

This post was edited by 80Devil 4 months ago

• Bestlakersfan said... (original post)Someone actually voted that Helton would be Coach of the Year?!?!Hahahahahahaha.....

Probably fetters

• snakeyjbaby said... (original post)Hello. I am confused. The article says Marvin and AP are building around one of the best defensive lines in the conference? Now I am all about o...

I had to check my calendar and make sure that it wasn’t April Fool’s day after reading this article myself. Is an offensive lineman really the conference’s best chance for a Heisman Candidate?

This post was edited by goobee54 4 months ago

• woofin1000 said... (original post)LoL so what did he hurt your feelings? LMAO

Nope. When I saw one vote for USC I knew it was from Dawgman... I was surprised they called yall out on your silly delusions in a conference wide thread. You do realize that your delusions and the stuff your MODS feed you are humorous to the rest of us, right? You guys over there eat it up too. When you guys "steal all the decommits" I guess we will see you in the championship with your all world first time, narcissistic head coach. Cant wait. "LMAO"
  • snakeyjbaby said... (original post)Hello. I am confused. The article says Marvin and AP are building around one of the best defensive lines in the conference? Now I am all about o...

Last year was last year. Going from a 3 man front to a 4 man front. Lole moving inside should have a quickness advantage over most OG's. Tyler Johnson, as a dedicated pass rusher, should take advantage of his skills better this year, if he stays healthy and motivated. Johnson far better pass rusher (CK agrees) than Merlin, who was often the 4th pass rusher last year. Amiri Johnson, somebody believes in him outside of Tempe.

This post was edited by 80Devil 4 months ago

• Oregon is building a great recruiting class for Washington. They should be thanking the ducks

• Lexx85 said... (original post)Nope. When I saw one vote for USC I knew it was from Dawgman... I was surprised they called yall out on your silly delusions in a conference wide thr...

There are no bigger Homer delusional mods on 24/7 than Oregon's lol the only ones who don't realize that are Oregon fans themselves bwhahaha. I mean only Oregon fans and mods are ridiculous enough to pump up recruiting rankings in July.
  • Saban is going to end all this slo-vis hype in the first 5 minutes of the bama vs usc game...

• woofin1000 said... (original post)There are no bigger Homer delusional mods on 24/7 than Oregon's lol the only ones who don't realize that are Oregon fans themselves bwhahaha. I m...

Lol. You are nuts. Our MODS dont even usually report stuff until it is fact. Your MODS literally feed yall a bunch of unresearched BS then go back and delete threads after they're wrong. We have screen shots over here of the ***** they feed you guys, yall eat it up, only to find out the MODS didnt even believe it in the first place. If you are that out of touch, this back and forth is going to go nowhere. Good day Doog.

• Must have been Fetters. He picked USC to go to the College Football Playoffs as well.

Impressive for Kedon Slovis to be picked so heavily to be Pac12 Player of the Year as only a Sophomore.

Also impressive to see Oregon's CJ Verdell to be doing so well. I saw him in a high school game out of San Diego where I was blown away by his performance. I asked who was he and had USC offered him. I was told we were pretty well set with Stephen Carr beng our #1 target at TB at that time.

This post was edited by TrojanLights 4 months ago

• Lexx85 said... (original post)Lol. You are nuts. Our MODS dont even usually report stuff until it is fact. Your MODS literally feed yall a bunch of unresearched BS then go back an...

We even have screen shots of Doog fans finally putting it together only to get banned from their own site for questioning the ridiculousness. Even current and past commits have taken to Twitter about it. Lol. But you dont see that? Give me one example of Oregons MODS doing anything of the sort and I'll give you 13 for every one you got... But stay blind my friend, it works for us.
  • I don’t think woofin was being serious. He can’t really believe that

• woofin1000 said... (original post)LoL so what did he hurt your feelings? LMAO

Not possible- Everyone is well aware that Kimmy, Fetty, and Eklund are the three least credible 247 mods that exist. lol.

• Lexx85 said... (original post)Lol. You are nuts. Our MODS dont even usually report stuff until it is fact. Your MODS literally feed yall a bunch of unresearched BS then go back an...

I’ve got two dozen screenshots. Just waiting for signing day, so I can post them and take my ban.

• 80Devil said... (original post)Last year was last year. Going from a 3 man front to a 4 man front. Lole moving inside should have a quickness advantage over most OG's. Tyler ...

Oh I get that. I said I am all for the potential for our DL. It seems a bit bullish to label it one of the best defensive lines in the conference though. Maybe it ends up that way, but the results last year paired with not playing a single game yet this year make it seem overly-optimistic at this point.

• Being a fan and having your team having success on the recruiting front in July is a sign of planning and success. To have 16 committed recruits in July allows the team to continue their plan of action and start on the next two recruiting classes. To Hate on another's success is really a reflection of your unhappiness with your own team. If the shoe was on the other foot, we'd be jealous too. But thankfully it's not. I'm an Oregon fan and a Pac 12 fan. I want us all to recruit good and become a stronger conference. I'd like the Pac 12 to have 3-4 teams every year to be in the talks about making the play off. I want great football every week.

This post was edited by SteelDuck36 4 months ago

• tevo said... (original post)I’ve got two dozen screenshots. Just waiting for signing day, so I can post them and take my ban.

Just send them directly to this doog-aid drinker and keep your eligibility for NSD. Lol. I want screenshots from his reactions/spins on the facts presented to him though lol.

I dont blame him though, you HAVE to sheep along with the sunshine pumping over there as a fan, to avoid being banned for having a brain.
  • TrojanLights said... (original post)Must have been Fetters. He picked USC to go to the College Football Playoffs as well.Impressive for Kedon Slovis to be picked so heavily to be ...

I agree, I think Jayden Daniels has a shot 2. And I’m hoping Clay wins Coach of the year

Like I said everybody but Oregon fans thanks for proving my point, LMAO
  • woofin1000 said... (original post)There are no bigger Homer delusional mods on 24/7 than Oregon's lol the only ones who don't realize that are Oregon fans themselves bwh...

C'mon dude.. You guys have self-proclaimed for years your "off-season National Championship" in the recruiting world. Even while you were sucking not that long ago. And every year you were "young." Do you realize how many times Kimmy, Fetters, and Ecklund LIE and feed you stupid rabbit trails that you sheep just follow along on each and every year?? "Death penalty" from Kimmy....never happened. You guys soooooooooo believe that Oregon, with this staff, and what they are actually building here...BTW..in two years...is going to have a bunch of de-commits and that the Doogs are going to have the pick of the litter? You are the laughing stock of the conference! When our mods say something, it usually happens. Not Kim's "I'm hearing from my sources.." and it doesn't even come close to happening. You keep doing that whole strategy thing of BFL, waiting hopefully for official visits to happen this year... "Just wait til these kids get on campus.." Meanwhile we'll just keep reading from PSA's that "Oregons been recruiting me the hardest..." even in the midst of this crazy pandemic. I know you guys can't stand up to your mods cuz they'll ban you if you say anything negative about them or to them, so you have to "bow down" to your mods...but you should actually grab your nutsacks and call them on their crap when it turns into a bunch of bologna. If we have a season, which it's not looking so great, I might just tune into the "A-1 Steaksauce" Bowl to see you take on Central Michigan.

• Lexx85 said... (original post)Just send them directly to this doog-aid drinker and keep your eligibility for NSD. Lol. I want screenshots from his reactions/spins on the facts pre...

No dissenters allowed per the supreme leaders on Dawgpuke!