Helton on early impressions of USC's freshman offensive linemen

Helton on early impressions of USC's freshman offensive linemen

Arrow5
  • TroyAreaCA408 said... (original post)Some people still buy into it too.when I heard a couple of seasons ago that the linebackers “were leaner but faster” that’s when I knew it was ...

People are buying it hook, line, and sinker.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Hearing Helton say "neat" so many times in the past few days (last three years included), makes me think he's auditioning to perform with these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIV4poUZAQo

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join