Live Updates: No. 20 USC 30 - Utah 17; Fourth Quarter

Live Updates: No. 20 USC 30 - Utah 17; Fourth Quarter

• Discussion
  • Anyone watching the Wash. vs Arizona game. I thought USC against the Utes would be a walk in park for the Trojans. Utes first game. But now, I’m watching Washington taking apart Ariz. I’m not so sure about the Trojans. If they don’t win, then it’s on both the coaches and the players for lack of effort.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 75% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • motap001 said... (original post)Anyone watching the Wash. vs Arizona game. I thought USC against the Utes would be a walk in park for the Trojans. Utes first game. But now, I’m wa...

time for claydoh to get exposed

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 75% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • That's a big hit for Kana'ai.

This post was edited by chrisntrevino 4 days ago

Join

Join
  • Brett Neilon with the start

• Tuli getting the start. I like it