Offensive tackle Casey Collier discusses his commitment to USC

Offensive tackle Casey Collier discusses his commitment to USC

Arrow4
  • Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • He’s a big boy and seems cut... 6’7 300, i’ll Take it lol

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join
  • Looks huge ??. Yet another three star. That will really move the recruiting class up in the rankings ??. Seriously, are three stars with one four star the best USC can do now?

This post was edited by tarheel56 9 days ago

• Big young man. I can't believe that school is 5A now. When I was in school Barbers Hill was Class A straight up.

• No QB is going to want ro be protected bt a bunch of 3 stars. Hope Slovis and Daniels don't transfer out.

Join
  • Well Gerard. Chris Peterson stepping down. What do you think?

Join
  • As long as Helton is around, yes

Join

Join