The game matters . . . but so do the fans

The game matters . . . but so do the fans

Arrow7
  • Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Fans should be in the stands even if the Coliseum is half full. If the Pac-12 can't get this going, even if it's a partial season, then we wait for the fall of 2021. Not sure about the rest of the country. I don't think it's a good idea to start all of college football in January. I can't imagine football games being played week after week in E. Lansing or SHI Stadium during winter. Football in winter will coincide with basketball. Not sure how that works. Then if football starts in January, your going to give the players a few months off before they get ready for the 2021 season. What about the safety of the players. I hear that alot. Not to mention that no one has talked about the parents or parent. If mama bear thinks her cubs will be in any kind of danger she will protect them at any cost. No, let's see what happens with this virus. Let's reboot in 2021. It's only a game....Fight On!

• I just learned on Facebook today that The Yardbirds played the prom at Dan Weber's alma mater St. Xavier!! I can't see Dan jamming to Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page....in a tux. I went to Walnut Hills....we only got Zapp!

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join