Top 30 Most Important USC Players for 2020: No. 8

Top 30 Most Important USC Players for 2020: No. 8

• Discussion
  • I think IPM is actually a better pro prospect at S than Hufanga is. Hufanga's getting all the hype, but IPM is twitchier (4.54 elec. in hs), has more range, has better ball skills, is better in coverage playing in the back end, is longer, etc. Helton's out here claiming Hufanga is a 4.4 guy now, but I don't buy that. He looked mid to high 4.6 to me. Not hating on Hufanga or anything, just calling it like it is.

As you mentioned, IPM had the highest coverage grade last year of any USC player with at least 75 coverage snaps, but OG gets hyped as a lockdown corner and Hufanga gets more ink and all the adulation. I think IPM will have a better year than Marvell did in his 2017 All Pac-12 1st Team year. He's going to test well like Marvell too.

giphy.gif

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join