USC basketball defeats Portland 76-65

USC basketball defeats Portland 76-65

• Discussion
  • Rakocevic played smart and with more control and he was very good last night. Overall, the team improved and played well especially on the defensive end. Portland, due to its lack of sizes, was not a challenge when it comes to rebounds. But when it put in its "midget" line up, it did cause problems because our guys were running/tripping over the small players causing turnovers. I am very optimistic about this team. It is time for the Trojans to come out and fill the arena. I am sick of reading Bohn and UM when we have an exciting team at Galen; whatever will be, will be. Both Bohn and Folt should have been at Galen last night instead of going to Tempe last night.

This post was edited by lapinsc 2 days ago

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - Two Months for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • RyanAbraham said... (original post) The Trojan basketball team has improved to 2-0 on the season following a 76-65 win over the Portland Pilots at the Galen Center on Friday night...

Noticed something odd in the stat lines last night. Both teams shot better from 3 than from the floor overall. Pretty weird. Don’t think that happens very often.

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • nedlakire said... (original post) Noticed something odd in the stat lines last night. Both teams shot better from 3 than from the floor overall. Pretty weird. Don’t think that hap...

Happens more often than you think honestly.

Join

Join
  • lapinsc said... (original post) Both Bohn and Folt should have been at Galen last night instead of going to Tempe last night.

Folt, maybe. Bohn has already stated publicly that he won't be in Tempe this weekend. He will be in Cincinnati saying goodbye.

Trust me, Bohn will be at the basketball games. I rarely saw him miss a game at CU. He's tall, and walks around A LOT, talking to donors and fans. He'll be there.