USC Football: Five Predictions for No. 20 USC vs. Utah

USC Football: Five Predictions for No. 20 USC vs. Utah

Arrow4
  • Discussion
  • USC will be lucky to score a TD on Utah. A night game in Utah where cold will be factor. I don't see USC winning this one. I expect a 27-13 type of score. Depending on turnovers it could be close 27-21 or 17-13. Hoping it is not ugly.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • USC is allegedly 13-12-1 in “cold weather” games, which are described as when the temperature had enough of an impact on the contest that it was mentioned in the media’s recap. I really don't respect the criteria used for determining what is cold, absent of actual temperature data, in addition to not knowing if the games were home or away, if we were favored, how we performed vs. our statistical averages, etc.

The last “cold weather” game for us was last year at Colorado, which we won 35-31 with temperatures in the mid-40s. I don't buy this notion that our alleged sunshine boys can't deal with a little bit of chilly weather if they need to. Slovis1.gif

• Helton

Join

Join
  • SailorGabe said... (original post)USC will be lucky to score a TD on Utah. A night game in Utah where cold will be factor. I don't see USC winning this one. I expect a 27-13 ...

FWIW, it's supposed to be low 40's here tonight. It's quite warm for this time of year.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • The Trojans should win without too much trouble. If they don’t Or barely win, then the team is overrated

• Here’s an easy prediction: Helton’s dumb luck comes to an end. Reality check and USC gets out muscled and out played. As always, they will play below their capabilities. The game plan will look exactly the same, which is to say it will look like nothing at. The same, easy to read, sad excuse for an offense will tippy-toe around doing absolutely nothing on the scoreboard. The defense will look weak, slow and inept again.

• Shrapper said... (original post)Here’s an easy prediction: Helton’s dumb luck comes to an end. Reality check and USC gets out muscled and out played. As always, they will play bel...

• 0 for 5 Chris

Join

Join