USC Football . . . where 'Miracles' live in our memories

USC Football . . . where 'Miracles' live in our memories

Arrow7
  • Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • Thanks Dan for reminding us of USC’s traditions. It has built as waves that will crest again.

Join
  • My father grew up on the site of the old student union, across from where Tommy Trojan is now. His grandfather had the hay concession for the race track and he would sit on the wagon delivering the hay and listen to the jockeys decide who was going to win the race that day. He attended SC (3rd generation to do so) on a water polo scholarship when his team traveled to their games with the Howard Jones football team. He had wild stories of what the football team was like in those days. My first game was the 1962 Rose Bowl game and I became the 4th generation, my son the 5th.