What’s going on tomorrow?

What’s going on tomorrow?

• Discussion
  • user generated

• The debut of Body By Aaron Ausmus

• Hmmmm Gavin posted a quick video yesterday of Slovis in that theatre saying he was there for a movie premiere

• USC Norris theatre is releasing a horror movie called "Decline of USC football" directed by Michael Bay

• Anybody familiar with the Amazon Prime documentaries they've been doing following the Soccer teams interviewing players and coaches? Think they did Tottenham this year? What if theyre doing the same for USC. Lmaoooooo, that'd be a s*** show, no one would dare. Might make for good tv though

• It's the premiere of Harrell & Slovis Short Film "Field of Dreams II"

• Heisman being returned to Reg?

• Cringe. But actually what is this?

• user generated

• If they announced USC had decided to play with neon footballs tomorrow would it surprise anyone?

• SouthCoastTrojan said... (original post)Heisman being returned to Reg?

the 247 staff would have picked that up or caught word of something. Unless its a gag order to stay quiet.

• TroyAreaCA408 said... (original post)the 247 staff would have picked that up or caught word of something. Unless its a gag order to stay quiet.

It’s probably some type of hype video or something of the sort

• Dowdle15 said... (original post)It’s probably some type of hype video or something of the sort

You know what would be cool if the media team replaces THX with USC in the video intros

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYMpMcmpfkI

• Probably a pointless hype video. This program is all fluff

• Interesting...

https://twitter.com/mattleinartqb/status/1321644223976755202?s=21

This post was edited by Dowdle15 26 days ago

• Its definitely well orchestrated and kept under wraps as to what it will be.

I hope its something worth while and not a dud.

• SDTrojan21 said... (original post)Probably a pointless hype video. This program is all fluff

Yup, or stuck in the past like with the talk of returning of Bush’s heisman. Justin Flowe even said this.

• SDTrojan21 said... (original post)Probably a pointless hype video. This program is all fluff

My guess as well. But I wouldn’t hate on them too much. Not a whole lot else they can do at the moment besides doing hype videos. Plus, if you have the best video team in the biz, might as well use them.

• CroatianSensation said... (original post)My guess as well. But I wouldn’t hate on them too much. Not a whole lot else they can do at the moment besides doing hype videos. Plus, if ...

You can’t hate on em for the hype vids especially when they are very good

• TroyAreaCA408 said... (original post)USC Norris theatre is releasing a horror movie called "Decline of USC football" directed by Michael Bay

So I can count on a 25-min coke fueled opening car chase scene through campus?

• Gatecall said... (original post)The debut of Body By Aaron Ausmus

Ausmus denies that daily. So it has to be something else.

• The hype video where Helton announces he will step down after the season

LFG!

• chrisntrevino said... (original post)So I can count on a 25-min coke fueled opening car chase scene through campus?