Where the 10 best uncommitted 2021 prospects are leaning

Where the 10 best uncommitted 2021 prospects are leaning

Arrow16
  • Discussion
  • Thanks Steve. You have been out shining our board all week. You're worth the price alone.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Amazing all these guys from Georgia ranked so high!!

• I like it

Join
  • If was a fifth we would all be drunk

Join
  • "Dad, have you ever seen UGA win a Natty?" - "No, son, not in my lifetime" - "Sounds good, where do i sign?"

• Not toward usc and any pac12 schools with no football . Pac12 is hurting itself in recruiting and financially.

• Gainesvegas54 said... (original post)"Dad, have you ever seen UGA win a Natty?" - "No, son, not in my lifetime" - "Sounds good, where do i sign?"

user generated

• Simply Amazing to me that Kirby, who really fails to develop talent is the favorite for 3 of the Top Kids remaining.

How foolish Children Are.

• Anon5343283 said... (original post)Simply Amazing to me that Kirby, who really fails to develop talent is the favorite for 3 of the Top Kids remaining.How foolish Children Are.

Keep praying Monken won't fix our biggest problem.

This post was edited by Nathan Drake 12 days ago

• Anon5343283 said... (original post)Simply Amazing to me that Kirby, who really fails to develop talent is the favorite for 3 of the Top Kids remaining.How foolish Children Are.

He develops em well enough to beat Florida every year.

This post was edited by JohnnyLed27 12 days ago

• Even worse than a 5* QB going to USCe to get wasted by Chump is the kids lining up to play for that blowhard that put all the blame on his players and develops absolutely nothing...name a DL that’s went drafted to the league...I’ll wait

• jdsivi said... (original post)Even worse than a 5* QB going to USCe to get wasted by Chump is the kids lining up to play for that blowhard that put all the blame on his players an...

Develops well enough to win 11+ games a year and be in the championship hunt past October unlike Florida.

• Seems like UF is UGA's national title game, you bring up they haven't won a NC since 1980 and the response is always "we beat MULLLEN" lmao XD Recruiting champs tho

• jdsivi said... (original post)Even worse than a 5* QB going to USCe to get wasted by Chump is the kids lining up to play for that blowhard that put all the blame on his players an...

See you UF fans always say kirby doesnt develope... and then you go to the only position group where georgia hasnt been overly successful. but you Ignore the 3 Rbs in the leauge.. the 3 star that won the Thorp or all the LBs and and multiple reciever and offensive line that Kirby has put in the leauge.. Keep Crying Mullen will never pull guys like that.

• So I have one LB he “developed” ok bud

• CanWeBeBFFs said... (original post)Seems like UF is UGA's national title game, you bring up they haven't won a NC since 1980 and the response is always "we beat MUL...

Bro 2008 is just about as Irrelevant today as 1980 is.. just like 2008 the last time UF won the SEC is Irrelevant to the last Time UGA did in 2017.. what is relevant is UGA has won 3 straight vs florida and Dan Mullen cant hold kirby's jock when it comes to recruiting.

• Care to name anyone that couldn’t have gone literally anywhere and went to the league?

• Great I was hoping for a community thread today

• CanWeBeBFFs said... (original post)Seems like UF is UGA's national title game, you bring up they haven't won a NC since 1980 and the response is always "we beat MULLLEN" lmao XD R...

Florida is game UGA should always win. Just another step along the way. Urban Meyer and Spurrier are both long gone. You are only important because you are in our division .

• jdsivi said... (original post)Care to name anyone that couldn’t have gone literally anywhere and went to the league?

Crowder who was drafted in the 7th round this year by the Giants and made the 53 man roster was a 2star RB when he got to Athens..

• jdsivi said... (original post)So I have one LB he “developed” ok bud

you keep throwing this word developed around like you dont understand.. If a guy doesnt have the skill to be an NFL player hes not gonna make it even if Jesus is his coach

This post was edited by GaDog14 12 days ago