Washington- unimpressed

Washington- unimpressed

Arrow3
  • 23Savage said... (original post) The head coach you're pining for, Urban Meyer, quit on Florida and then quit on Ohio State you idiot. Stupid **** hypocrite. Meyer can't ...

Urban wins national titles. Petersen wins.... pac 12 titles?

• SoCalEase said... (original post) Urban wins national titles. Petersen wins.... pac 12 titles?

He's a quitter by your standards dumb b****

• 23Savage said... (original post) Uh yeah idiot, UW didn't get embarrassed on national television and give up a 50 burger. There are different levels to losing. There's l...

1 in the L column is still 1 in the L column, moral victories are for losers. Like I said, your replies make sense now.

• 23Savage said... (original post) He's a quitter by your standards dumb b****

Petersen quits off into the sunset with a few Pac 12 titles and 1-4 bowl clowning. Maybe there's different levels to quitting.

This post was edited by SoCalEase 7 months ago

• When did UW lose to Bama by 10?

• SoCalEase said... (original post) Petersen quits off into the sunset with a few Pac 12 titles and 1-4 bowl clowning. Maybe there's different levels to quitting.

Urbz quit on Utah, retired and then two days later unretired. Quit on Florida before ***** hit the fan. Quit on Ohio State because he couldn't handle the Zach Smith scandal. What a quitter Urban Meyer is.

Oh an 28-14.

• westcoastfball said... (original post) When did UW lose to Bama by 10?

Excuse me, 17 points. Forgot about the terrible pick-6 Browning threw right before half time of that game that pretty much ended any chance UW had to win. Should have been 10-7 going into half time. Yep, lost to the #1 roster in the country by 17 points with a roster that average a ranking outside the top-25. Petersen overachieved until running into huge talent disparities and his teams still competed. Unlike USC getting blown by Bama by 50.

• Lost to Bama, lost to penn state with saquon, lost lost lost lost lost, but we were just happy to be there and it showed how great we were just to make those games. Also “UW is elite” lmfao this guy!

• WebbTowerAdult said... (original post) Lost to Bama, lost to penn state with saquon, lost lost lost lost lost, but we were just happy to be there and it showed how great we were j...

28-14

USC wasn't even in a bowl game last year. Give me a chance to win a Rose Bowl over no bowl game at all. That's embarrassing.

This post was edited by 23Savage 7 months ago

• 23Savage said... (original post) Excuse me, 17 points. Forgot about the terrible pick-6 Browning threw right before half time of that game that pretty much ended any chance UW had ...

Weird USC lost by more, and still finished ahead of UW.
  • westcoastfball said... (original post) Weird USC lost by more, and still finished ahead of UW.

Oooooh nobody cares about stupid rankings. USC only got to the Rose Bowl that season because UW made the playoffs. Had UW missed the playoffs and gone to the Rose Bowl against a much easier opponent in Penn State that season, UW wins and they're ranked higher.

28-14. Losers.

• 23Savage said... (original post) Oooooh nobody cares about stupid rankings. USC only got to the Rose Bowl that season because UW made the playoffs. Had UW missed the playoffs and ...

Saquan would have made that U dub defense his ****** not once but twice ?

Helton beat Franklin

Petersen couldn’t hang with Franklin

Let that sink in hahaha

• 23Savage said... (original post) Oooooh nobody cares about stupid rankings. USC only got to the Rose Bowl that season because UW made the playoffs. Had UW missed the playoffs and ...

In UW's and Petersen's best season they lost to USC and finished behind them. But congrats on beating a 4 loss team this year and still finishing behind them.
  • westcoastfball said... (original post) In UW's and Petersen's best season they lost to USC and finished behind them. But congrats on beating a 4 loss team this year and ...

Petersen 2-1 versus USC. Two Pac-12 titles to USC one Pac-12 title.

• FightOn714 said... (original post) Saquan would have made that U dub defense his ****** not once but twice ? Helton beat FranklinPetersen couldn’t hang with FranklinLet that sink ...

Barkley was significantly better his last season in college.

You're right, Helton won a Rose Bowl. He deserves to stay.

• 23Savage said... (original post) Petersen 2-1 versus USC. Two Pac-12 titles to USC one Pac-12 title.

Helton 1-1 in the NY6

Petersen 0-3

lol

• 23Savage said... (original post) Petersen 2-1 versus USC. Two Pac-12 titles to USC one Pac-12 title.

I figured a 2nd tier program would care about things like conference titles. If you want to be an elite program, start acting like one.
  • FightOn714 said... (original post) Helton 1-1 in the NY6Petersen 0-3lol

2-3 actually. Petersen retired with 2nd highest win percentage in the country. But yeah, keep Helton, he's a good coach. Just not as good as Petersen.

• westcoastfball said... (original post) I figured a 2nd tier program would care about things like conference titles. If you want to be an elite program, start acting like one.

You should care too. USC can't make the playoffs without winning the conference title. It's called incremental progress. Conference titles matter. They are the pathway to the playoffs.

• 23Savage said... (original post) You should care too. USC can't make the playoffs without winning the conference title. It's called incremental progress. Conference titles matter. ...

I don't. Losing in the playoffs doesnt impress me either.
  • 23Savage said... (original post) 2-3 actually. Petersen retired with 2nd highest win percentage in the country. But yeah, keep Helton, he's a good coach. Just not as good as Peter...

How is his P12 winning %, since you are hung up on that type of thing?
  • westcoastfball said... (original post) I don't. Losing in the playoffs doesnt impress me either.

Well I guess you're just a miserable fan who's been miserable since 2003 and will continue to be miserable for a long time.

• westcoastfball said... (original post) How is his P12 winning %, since you are hung up on that type of thing?

All coaches are judged on career winning percentage. Saban doesn't get to erase his Michigan State stats and you don't get to erase Petersen's Boise stats.

28-14

• 23Savage said... (original post) The head coach you're pining for, Urban Meyer, quit on Florida and then quit on Ohio State you idiot. Stupid **** hypocrite. Meyer can't ...

what year are you in high school?

• 23Savage said... (original post) Well I guess you're just a miserable fan who's been miserable since 2003 and will continue to be miserable for a long time.

Im still not a USC fan.