Alabama looks like a machine. Helton's lucky year

Alabama looks like a machine. Helton's lucky year

• seems like it's been his lucky decade

• Clay Helton is so unworthy of being a head coach that it's hard to imagine anybody taking USC football seriously these days. Heck, even most of the USC fan base has given up on them except for the last standing True Believers that also believe that Santa Claus is real.

• doublegeez said... (original post)Clay Helton is so unworthy of being a head coach that it's hard to imagine anybody taking USC football seriously these days. Heck, even most ...

Yeah, that's about right. After a couple years, teams resemble their head coaches. So does ours. We're weak and soft, and we fold in the second half. Night and Day from Carroll. His Little Lord Fauntleroy phony fist pumps are laughable.

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Carr? If Carr would have been the Bama back tonight, he would have been hurt in the 1st quarter and not seen again. Harris just ran around an...

Harris went to a high school in our league. he is a guy who is from another planet. My son's team played against him two years. one year he literally was parallel to the ground and somehow levitated, regained his feed and sprinted to the end zone. I remember when everyone on here was talking about how great Carr was....I had no way of knowing because I never saw Carr play in HS. but Najee would have been a great snag for the Trojans. he was incredible to watch back then...and still is.

• Trojanalum93 said... (original post)Harris went to a high school in our league. he is a guy who is from another planet. My son's team played against him two years. one year h...

It will be a great matchup between him & the dawgs. Harris looks like the complete package right now.