Bohn cold feet

Bohn cold feet

• I know what we all think about Wolf for the most part. This is concerning nonetheless.

https://insideusc.blog/2019/11/05/morning-buzz-mike-bohn-may-back-out-of-usc-deal/

• Discussion
  • Dare we say that Bohn has gone flaccid? The only way I'd see him backing out is if he was told to retain Clay Helton. I'd not blame anyone for wanting out of that caliber of career suicide.

• Carl freaking Folt? The black pill of Trojan football suicide? WHEN has Urban Meyer ever broken any NCAA infractions? Why does USC always these days hire nothing but such posturing rotten apples with lofty tomfoolery as a function of their innate moral twilight? Carol, baby, kindly get yourself, and your problematical ego, in over its head, the futz out of the way of Troy's grasping at long, long last for a legitimate life line.

This post was edited by eftzoons 15 days ago

• Oh, how I wish this were only your typical Scot Wolf mendacity.

• PBalisha209 said... (original post) I know what we all think about Wolf for the most part. This is concerning nonetheless. https://insideusc.blog/2019/11/05/morning-buzz-mike-bohn...

Management at its worst. You hire someone to do a job then tie their hands in making decisions! I'm Sick of SC football and the management that won't get out of the way of the players becoming great!

• That source you quoted just quoted Wolf. Nothing beyond that. If true, this would place Folt as the cheerleader on one side of a very large divide. Extremely risky for her. If we lose B now, she stepped in it

• What does she care what she stepped in? She obviously has an agenda more in accord with Pat Haden's than with anyone that genuinely gives a futz about the future of Trojan football. But, Drake, are you suggesting that an opposite POV to Carol Folt's, say the POV of huge donors, might still win the day?

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post) That source you quoted just quoted Wolf. Nothing beyond that. If true, this would place Folt as the cheerleader on one side of a very large ...

Plus, if Bohn Jumps, poisons the water and no other AD worth his salt will come to SC either!

• Oh that's no problem for Carol, obviously. A piss poor AD intent on hiring someone of the ilk of Mike Riley will end up becoming her fair haired boy.

• Gordon G said... (original post) Dare we say that Bohn has gone flaccid? The only way I'd see him backing out is if he was told to retain Clay Helton. I'd not blame anyone for wan...

I would back out if I was already being told who I can and cannot hire before I signed my contact. If I was allowed to start off by saying "I'm sorry to all you fans out there who wanted me to hire Urban Meyer's. I wanted to hire him too but I was told not to so I hired ....." then I would take the job. Otherwise most of the fans are going to start off hating him as much if not more then Swann or Haden. Lets face it the majority of the fan base wants Urban. I wouldn't take a puppet job.
  • USC...what a joke of a football program. Why would you not want to hire URBAN MEYER? That would contend us for a playoff spot next year.

• For people of the slightest integrity working under such a blatant handicap, the curse of Folt, would be hell.

• Kliff Kingsbury 2.0

• But where in hell did we dig up this folt woman to begin with, and WHO vetted her as a reasonably decent prez?

• The USC fckery continues...

To me Bohn is JAG and if he can't bring in Meyer then he's just another hire. No one talks about or really cares about the AD unless the football coach/ team scks.

As I always say, there's no guarantee USC will always be USC. The lore of Bush and Pete isn't going to fuel us forever. No one thinks being irrelevant is cool.

This post was edited by BlackLeftLeft 15 days ago

• There ya go, back to square one, recruiting will be stagnant and expect 3 more losses.

• So sadly true, Jay. Goddammit to Hell!

• #firepresidentcarolfolt

• I SECOND that!!! Who needs this *****? What good is she to ANY of Troy's paying customers, any of the Coliseum's attendees that are no more?

• Hockey10 said... (original post) I would back out if I was already being told who I can and cannot hire before I signed my contact. If I was allowed to start off by saying "I...

100% agree. This University is a mess and BlackLeftLeft pointed out Folt is a ****ing fraud. We're in for some really awful bull**** because this lady wants to be "Woke". So look for more Cookies and Cream is my favorite because it looks like me (yay for Rector) and guys who are celebrated for being undisciplined, lazy, and soft. It's never a good thing when you inform someone they won't be able to hire who they want. Now add the detail of you already agreed to hire them and then informed them they can't do their job....yep...this is career suicide. SC doesn't want Alpha Males at all because they are too ignorant to understand that an alpha male is NOT someone who endorses rape/sexual assault. That would be their beta cuckold leader Nikias who still has an office on campus and celebrates women being violated. Remember, this man's immediate reaction wasn't remorse or guilt it was to go to the BOT and beg for his job and remind them of the $ he's raised. What's happened? He still has an office on campus and is visible at University events, but the Athletic program can't have anyone who strives for success? Seems to fall in line with how things work. I truly expect Dave Roberts to end up the full time AD and Helton to get another year. This is how ****ING AWFUL this University operates and if that happens, I'm done. No reason to invest/waste time in a product that is hellbent on killing the sport and doesn't care about those who support/enjoy the sport and have the "unrealistic hope" for a perennial contending program.

• PBalisha209 said... (original post) I know what we all think about Wolf for the most part. This is concerning nonetheless. https://insideusc.blog/2019/11/05/morning-buzz-mike-bohn...

This stinks to high hell. Damn I was really believing UM would be the next HC, I was really believing it.

• The mighty Trojan Warhorse...HAS BEEN GELDED!

• I smell the Russians spreading lies. Oh, it's only Scott Wolfe -- what a surprise!!!