Bohn-head doing his Lynn Swann impersonation

Bohn-head doing his Lynn Swann impersonation

• Avoiding the media like the plague. What a wimp.

• Discussion
  • He's on the east coast still. Probably interviewing/finalizing candidates(s) for the job. It's a smart move.

• ItsCasual said... (original post) Avoiding the media like the plague. What a wimp.

Tex, is Herman safe?

• ItsCasual said... (original post) Avoiding the media like the plague. What a wimp.

What do you expect him to do? Set up a press conference saying we were waiting until Utah won and Dec. 1st so we could fire Helton. Now we are trying to get all the proper paperwork in place with all the lawyers and agents so that we can release him and his staff. In the meantime we are in contact with multiple coaches in case our A plan falls through. We hope some of the recruits we have now don't panic and decommit and we want our team to stay high spirited for their Bowl game so please try, even knowing your coach is fired and we haven't signed a new one. I called this press conference to ease the minds of a few fans who just can't handle waiting for all of this to be done the right way.

Its not as simple as being fired from your burger king job. Contracts need to be terminated.
  • Trojan Raul said... (original post) He's on the east coast still. Probably interviewing/finalizing candidates(s) for the job. It's a smart move.

Agree if he is ?heard/read he was back in town? Anyway, this imo. is a good thing it means Clueless is gone ,and he's waiting to hear back from candidate before he announces? Or still searching not good ur a lil late buddy or he's trying to finalize the new ball coach contract .

This post was edited by Trojanfolife11X 10 days ago

• DeMatDeTes said... (original post) Its not as simple as being fired from your burger king job. Contracts need to be terminated.

This. His silence speaks volumes.

• I know he was in Orlando and spent extra day/half day and put two and two together...any meeting away from the glare of SC/LA might be helpful with any potential candidate. Just my two cents.

• Taggart is probably still in Florida...

• So is Charlie Strong

• As long as Bohn delivers with an elite coach by the end of the week, he's a genius, in my book. He's obviously negotiating with potential new coaches. Why fire Clay and lose negotiating leverage with a potential new coach?