California high school football season delayed

California high school football season delayed

• Discussion
  • So no senior year for Garcia.

Things will get real interesting if Power 5 ball gets pushed to Spring.

• Over 31k people 18 years old and younger have tested positive for the virus in California. That’s tested numbers, so the actual number is likely much higher... 0 deaths.

• "Not until Biden becomes President. We won't tell you how to vote, but we won't allow CIF sports as long as Orange Man Bad is President. Both President Obama and Vice-President have proven life can go on during a pandemic.....But this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to use our political power for change."

• Great job California!!! Thank you thank you!

• Anyone who thinks a January or spring opening is certain is delusional. Given the medical facts of the virus coupled with the types of administration both in LA and in Sacramento I would say there is a less than a 50% chance of any HS football season in California. Various levels of administrators and bureaucrats are pushing the season back as little as they can at a time, but they are hoping for a miracle---whether a perfect vaccine or for the virus to somehow disappear, etc.. Since, traditionally, during the winter people are closer together indoors, congregate more, etc., plus the fact that who is sitting in the judgment seats, I don't see any spring ball.

• When is everyone regardless of political lean going to stand together and simply call bulls***? At first sure, comply with whatever might work. Now that we know much more, let's go!

This post was edited by CFBTruth 4 months ago

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Anyone who thinks a January or spring opening is certain is delusional. Given the medical facts of the virus coupled with the types of admini...

Punch me, I have to agree with everything you said. B I N G O!

• oldmanjay66 said... (original post)Punch me, I have to agree with everything you said. B I N G O!

What can I say? We're a couple of dam*ed geniuses....

• wferrin said... (original post)"Not until Biden becomes President. We won't tell you how to vote, but we won't allow CIF sports as long as Orange Man Bad is Preside...

Delete