Chris Petersen resigned from Udub uh oh!

Chris Petersen resigned from Udub uh oh!

• Coincidence or nah? Can we get him now? And why haven't gentleman Clay as some may call him UGH! Do the same and Resign, if this guy who have been a successful HC and adored at udub by some, can do it ,why wouldn't Clueless err ...gentleman Clay consider it?,especially when you're not welcome at your current school
  • Discussion
  • Say what?

• He knows Urbs is on the way and wants no part of that smoke IMHO.

• 23Savage's alcohol intake just increased 10 fold

• Stepping down apparently to internal consultant role huh.. something sounds fishy here Lol the timing is weird and suspicious iyam.lets go Bohn make it happen

This post was edited by Trojanfolife11X 4 days ago

• Trojanfolife11X said... (original post) Stepping down apparently to internal consultant role high something sounds fishy here Lol the timing is weird

Uh oh. Could he be coming here?

• Action Figure said... (original post) He knows Urbs is on the way and wants no part of that smoke IMHO.

If only this is true? oh lord it's all happening I feel it ,feels like Kawhi to the flippers type move.
  • TroyAreaCA408 said... (original post) 23Savage's alcohol intake just increased 10 fold

23savage is going to be suicidal
  • Trojanfolife11X said... (original post) Stepping down apparently to internal consultant role high something sounds fishy here Lol the timing is weird

It could be anything. Maybe he has a health issue. Maybe recruiting too difficult at uw. Maybe he saved 20m and feels like he wants to do something else right now. Maybe he has personal problems. Who knows.

• Trojans555 said... (original post) Uh oh. Could he be coming here?

Please no.....

USC playing poorly, up till now Oregon a dumpster, and still couldn't do anything with some talented Husky teams. What makes you think he will do any better here?

• Trojans555 said... (original post) Uh oh. Could he be coming here?

What I'm saying I got a feeling its happening
  • UPPERWESTSIDETROJAN said... (original post) It could be anything. Maybe he has a health issue. Maybe recruiting too difficult at uw. Maybe he saved 20m and feels like he wants to ...

Is he the new USC coach? Looks like USC will possibly have a press conference at noon?

• lafromla1 said... (original post) Please no.....USC playing poorly, up till now Oregon a dumpster, and still couldn't do anything with some talented Husky teams. What makes y...

I never said he would do better at USC. Only asked if he might be coming here.

• Trojanfolife11X said... (original post) If only this is true? oh lord it's all happening I feel it ,feels like Kawhi to the flippers type move.

I don't buy that. Petersen spent YEARS honing the underdog role to perfection--now, maybe he'll have a shot at a program that takes football seriously. He definitely meets the Folt standard. But he would NOT leave just because Meyer might be coming. There are either personal reasons or he's coming here

This post was edited by PaulDrakeLives 4 days ago

• I really really want UM but I'm not going to lie. I'm one who was very pissed off we didn't hire Petersen when we hired the drunk and I think with USC talent and his coaching and coaches I think he could do well here. I still hope we get Urban Meyer but I would be satisfied with Petersen if UM couldn't coach. I'll be pissed if Meyer wanted to coach us and Folt blocked it.

• Trojanfolife11X said... (original post) What I'm saying I got a feeling its happening

If Urban has said no, then, CP would be an upgrade from Helton. Just wondering.

• Get on the plane rn.and bring him back to Cali.baby dressed in cardinal and gold
  • Trojans555 said... (original post) If Urban has said no, then, CP would be an upgrade from Helton. Just wondering.

serious upgrade. NO coach is better at scheming for that "one game," that game in a fishbowl where everyone is watching. He knows what he's doing

• Petersen is mediocre and will FOREVER be mediocre...

Here comes the he doesn't get USC talent excuse in 5...4...3...2...

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post) I don't buy that. Petersen spent YEARS honing the underdog role to perfection--now, maybe he'll have a shot at a program that takes football ...

Yup agree I'll still take Meyers (1A)but he would be (1b)with integrity ? As she claims are one of the attributes she's looking for. Jmo
  • Apparently he's burnt out. Exhausted yeah right !if so the Northern conf. rn.belongs to Oregon and if SC doesn't make the right decision they can rule the Pathetic 12 for years to come ugh! pukeface

This post was edited by Trojanfolife11X 4 days ago

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post) serious upgrade. NO coach is better at scheming for that "one game," that game in a fishbowl where everyone is watching. He knows ...

Maybe he'll just come on for the Alabama game?

• Oregon made him quit lol

• I doubt CP would jump ship to coach at SC. He just doesn’t seem like a man who would operate that way. Sounds more like he would like a break away from coaching. He wouldn’t say he needs to step down and recharge and then hop on the SC job. That would be a slap in the face to his players at UW.

• GusFring505 said... (original post) Petersen is mediocre and will FOREVER be mediocre...Here comes the he doesn't get USC talent excuse in 5...4...3...2...

This post was edited by NebrVandal 4 days ago