Chris Petersen resigned from Udub uh oh!

Chris Petersen resigned from Udub uh oh!

• USCLawyer said... (original post) One of his protegees is the OC of the Dallas Cowboys-- a rather desirable job I would say.

Working for Jerry Jones is desirable? I know he has a fat checkbook, but crikey.

• Lol, you all would have been jumping for joy if Petersen had left UW for USC. But since he's not you wanna rip him. So pathetic. You're a bunch of losers and Chris Petersen is a winner. He's super successful. A millionaire. Won the Paul Bear Bryant National Coach of the Year award twice. Two undefeated seasons at Boise. Took UW to the playoffs in year 3. Won two conference titles at UW. Did it all as a total class act. He will be missed as a person even more as a coach but I'm very excited about Jimmy Lake. He's a stud and will take UW to the next level.

This post was edited by 23Savage 13 days ago

• 23Savage said... (original post) Lol, you all would have been jumping for joy if Petersen had left UW for USC. But since he's not you wanna rip him. So pathetic. You're a bunch of ...

How did you come to that consensus that SC didn't want Petersen? There's several fans and alumnus of SC that would take him in as our coach ,he's definitely imo.an upgrade over this current fraud, and a 1st tier coach , any program would be happy to have him lead their team out the tunnel on game day, knowing that they will be well prepared,discipline and know their assignments etc. unlike Claydoh teams.

This post was edited by Trojanfolife11X 13 days ago

• Trojanfolife11X said... (original post) Apparently he's burnt out. Exhausted yeah right !if so the Northern conf. rn.belongs to Oregon and if SC doesn't make the right d...

Would think some where in his contract, it would say USC would have to pony up some money to buy him out at Washington. My bet he's been coaching hard since his 20s and is burnt out on it. The job is a grind!

• Traveler110 said... (original post) Would think some where in his contract, it would say USC would have to pony up some money to buy him out at Washington. My bet he's been c...

That may be the truth. Everyone speculates, but it just may be what he stated publicly. Everybody needs to get away from their job at some point.

• Traveler110 said... (original post) Would think some where in his contract, it would say USC would have to pony up some money to buy him out at Washington. My bet he's been coachi...

Especially if you're detailed oriented like most winning HC you become engulfed in your job,hes only 55 so he has time to make a return if he so chooses.

This post was edited by Trojanfolife11X 13 days ago

• Whis th his lake guy as interim HC could he be a possible DC for SC?

This post was edited by Trojanfolife11X 12 days ago

• Trojanfolife11X said... (original post) Whis th his lake guy as interim HC could he be a possible DC for SC?

He's not an interim. He's the successor at UW. Apparently they didn't even do a search.
  • That smells like trouble,& looks like another lazy hire ala Haden/swann

• 23Savage said... (original post) Lol, you all would have been jumping for joy if Petersen had left UW for USC. But since he's not you wanna rip him. So pathetic. You're ...

Add to that a ton of these dudes said Helton was better ??

• UW missed a great chance to hire a premier coach in Wilcox

• FreeWillyJ said... (original post) UW missed a great chance to hire a premier coach in Wilcox

LMAOOOOOOO
  • Trojanfolife11X said... (original post) That smells like trouble,& looks like another lazy hire ala Haden/swann

I'm with you. Washington is a pretty nice job. They should have done a search. They could have done better than their incumbent DC.
  • Trojans555 said... (original post) Uh oh. Could he be coming here?

Do not want.

• hparas said... (original post) I'm quite certain, you see little to no action with the ladies. 25 years old and hanging around us old farts on the internet always talking shi...

Gus is a snowboard instructor. True story. He's a pure, unadulterated loser. Also a true story.

This post was edited by 89 til Infinity 12 days ago

• 89 til Infinity said... (original post) Gus is a snowboard instructor. True story. He's a pure, unadulterated loser. Also a true story.

What 65 year old loser puts titles like this online?

You're really 29 online but 65 in the real world...

https://247sports.com/college/usc/board/29/Contents/Ive-been-busting-so-hard-over-Kingsbury-coming-here-125880623/?page=1#M125880623

This post was edited by GusFring505 12 days ago

• GusFring505 said... (original post) What 65 year old loser puts titles like this online?You're really 29 online but 65 in the real world...https://247sports.com/college/usc/b...

First I’m 58. Now I’m 65? The ‘89 in my username signifies 1989, the year in which I was born.

Is it even possible to find a job with a degree from Southern Oregon University? Asking for a friend. It sounds like a terrible school for retards.

This post was edited by 89 til Infinity 12 days ago