College Game Day

College Game Day

• Doing feature on SC vs Bama game 50 years ago today right now

• Discussion
  • piboy said... (original post)Doing feature on SC vs Bama game 50 years ago today right now

Yes, the ONLY time USC gets national coverage now is because of nice guys (Jackson, Jake, etc., etc.) or our long-past history. And that is it. Otherwise, the USC program is extinct, an unintentionally stealth program (if it still is a program) that flies completely under the radar. There is absolutely NO reason any top recruit or fan or writer would or should have any interest in this program. Helton is a flop, and his boss is weak, who himself is under another boss who is apathetic, controlled by a board of trustees that is incompetent, and we're in the worst and weakest Power 5 conference in the country. Other than that, we're fine.

• Thank God they weren't discussing the SC-Bama game from 4 years ago. Not much to cover there beyond the USC entrance to the field and the 52-6 final score.

• doublegeez said... (original post)Thank God they weren't discussing the SC-Bama game from 4 years ago. Not much to cover there beyond the USC entrance to the field and the 52...

agreed. Following USC football now is like getting stuck behind an over-full garbage truck in stop and go traffic on the 405 with the temp about 102.

This post was edited by PaulDrakeLives 13 days ago

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)agreed. Following USC football now is like getting stuck behind an over-full garbage truck in stop and go traffic on the 405 with the temp ab...

Your description is 100% accurate. I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who feels that way. I get so angry watching other programs do all they can to play, win, and compete for national titles beyond just lip service. Meanwhile USC goes out of its way to drive their program off a cliff as the whole college world points and laughs.
  • PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)agreed. Following USC football now is like getting stuck behind an over-full garbage truck in stop and go traffic on the 405 with the temp ab...

When was the last time u were on the 405?
  • oldmanjay66 said... (original post)When was the last time u were on the 405?

He would have been more credible had he said US HWY 97.

This post was edited by NebrVandal 12 days ago

• oldmanjay66 said... (original post)When was the last time u were on the 405?

It's been a few. Has it improved??

• NebrVandal said... (original post)He would have been more credible had he said US HWY 97.

97 is my favorite road

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)97 is my favorite road

I used to drive it when rafting the Deschutes way back when.

Nice profile pic, BTW.

• NebrVandal said... (original post)I used to drive it when rafting the Deschutes way back when. Nice profile pic, BTW.

You're a Maupin Man, eh?

• user generated